Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

NFCN 2006 Battle

I'm going on the assumption that the NFCN will be a two-way battle between the Bears and Vikings. I omitted the intra-division battles in this chart.

The highlighted games are the only games in the NFCN where our enemies are playing different opponents.

I would put the Vikings schedule of unlike games (@ Redskins, Panthers) as an easier matchup than the Bears have (@ Giants, Bucs). Advantage Vikings.

It's tough to judge the like opponents. Based on where the games are played the Bears have an advantage playing the Dolphins and Seahawks at home. The Vikings have an advantage playing the Rams, Patriots, and Cards at home. I don't think it will matter much if it's a home or away game wiith the Bills, 49ers, and Jets games.

I know, there isn't much of a breakdown in this post. At a minimum I found it interesting to look at the NFCN matchups from this perspective.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFCN 2006 Battle

I think the Panthers are going to be good this year. Also Washington is slowing turing the corner so both games I'm worried about. I think the Bucs and Giants both take a step back.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This season will be interesting when all the NFCN teams play the Bills, Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, Dolphins, Cardinals, Jets, and the Rams all on the same week. I hope we end up playing them 4th each time so they are worn out and we can kick the crap out of them!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

I think the cheesedicks have it easier than everyone else, and they'll need all the help they can get.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Prophet Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    This season will be interesting when all the NFCN teams play the Bills, Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, Dolphins, Cardinals, Jets, and the Rams all on the same week. I hope we end up playing them 4th each time so they are worn out and we can kick the crap out of them!! lol
    lmao, funny stuff. That would be interesting if they played the game all during the same week. You really have to integrate the time of the year and whether it is a home/away game to look at a minimalist approach to analyzing the situation.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Statistically, the Bears have the easiest 2006 schedule in the entire NFL based on last years record.
    I'm pleased to inform them it isn't going to matter.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

Does anyone else think that Favre was waiting for the schedules to come out so he could see if he had a chance to win before he makes up his mind to retire or not?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Favre sold his house in Green Bay the beginning of the season last year, so he is probably going away.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Brett wants to play for a team with a chance to win.
    Doesn't appear likely to happen.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

nfcn: lions win it all, millen declared genious!

j/k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast