Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

NFC vikes 3rd...........

ok, as bad as the NFC is right now, a 7-4 team can be 3rd in the entire confrence. seahawks dropped to 6-5 today i think, so atleast until tomorrow night the vikes are 3rd. then either tied for 3rd, with the pack, seahawks, and rams being 6-5......

im wondering what you guys think the worst record will be that makes the playoffs. think something as low as 8-8?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

NFC vikes 3rd...........

Yup probalby 8-8, NFC is pretty week this year, if we were in the AFC it would be tough to make the playoffs. They said it was possible that a team with a 11-5 may not make the playoffs, YIKES!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

NFC vikes 3rd...........

Maybe 7-9, lol. If the Rams lose to the Pack tomorrow night, the 2nd wildcard would currently be under .500 The Rams and Giants would both be 5-6 and it would come down to tie breakers.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

NFC vikes 3rd...........

I doubt it will be any lower than an 8-8 record

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

NFC vikes 3rd...........

I was just saying it's possible 7-9 could make the playoffs, that's why the "lol". More likely 8-8 though.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Calmwind is offline Starter

NFC vikes 3rd...........

AT this point the 4 and 7 Panthers on a 3 game winning streak is a potenrial contender! Thats sad!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

NFC vikes 3rd...........

"SKOL" wrote:
    I was just saying it's possible 7-9 could make the playoffs, that's why the "lol". More likely 8-8 though.
    I completely I unstertand what you were saying SKOL. I was just stating that I doubt a team with a record worse than 8-8 will make playoffs.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

NFC vikes 3rd...........

yeah, the NFC sure has become the worse of the two leagues. i cant believe a .500 team is going to make the playoffs, but it seems this year thats the way its going to be.

about the seahawks though, i think this team is schizophrenic. whos gonna show up when we play them, the team that beat the niners 30-0 or the team that just got its ass beat by the bills.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

NFC vikes 3rd...........

I could care less if the Hawks beat the niners 30-0 the niners are the worst team in the NFL.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

NFC vikes 3rd...........

I hope the falcons lose the rest of their games so we can get a bye in the playoffs...but we have to focus on winning the division first.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast