Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Redrouster's Avatar
    Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    329

    NFC North training-camp preview

    Great reading here!

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/07/12/tc.preview.nfc.north/index.html?cnn=yes

  2. #2
    jsa803's Avatar
    jsa803 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    good post and good article, you must get SI the magazine because i saw a ad to go online and read the division previews your post reminded me to check it out so thanks!
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

  3. #3
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    I just finished reading this article about 15 minutes ago. I figured it would be posted by now. It is a good post and IMO right on target. That may be my biased opinion talking but I do think it is on target.

  4. #4
    Redrouster's Avatar
    Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    329

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    I thought it would have been posted also but I checked and didn't see it. I think it is right on track also.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    "Redrouster" wrote:
    I thought it would have been posted also but I checked and didn't see it. I think it is right on track also.
    I would have, but I was online with someone very dear to me.

    I was going to save it til this morning, but you already had it posted. :thumbleft:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    I thought it would have been posted also but I checked and didn't see it. I think it is right on track also.
    I would have, but I was online with someone very dear to me.

    I was going to save it til this morning, but you already had it posted. :thumbleft:


    :blah5: Sure Singer.. Keep talking my friend.. :grin: :razz:

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    I thought it would have been posted also but I checked and didn't see it. I think it is right on track also.
    I would have, but I was online with someone very dear to me.

    I was going to save it til this morning, but you already had it posted. :thumbleft:
    :blah5: Sure Singer.. Keep talking my friend.. :grin: :razz:
    From: Google Alerts
    To: singersp****@****.com
    Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:47 PM
    Subject: Google Alert - koren robinson

    Google Alert for: koren robinson

    NFL Power Rankings - By Viktor Figeczki

    Pittsburgh Steelers Football News - USA
    ... This offensive juggernaut that once featured Daunte Culpepper-to-Randy Moss now has senior citizen Brad Johnson-to-Koren Robinson/Troy Williamson. ...

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Note the time! :wink: :evil4:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: NFC North training-camp preview


Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Training Camp Preview & Goals
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 10:18 PM
  2. MOVED: NFL.com Training Camp Preview
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
  3. Minnesota Vikings training camp fantasy preview
    By newvikingsfans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
  4. Minnesota Vikings training camp fantasy preview
    By newvikingsfans in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:00 PM
  5. Training camp preview: NFC North
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 07:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •