Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

NFC North TIED UP!

"webmaster" wrote:
    Now, now. Steamed turtle has mroe time to go under the tutilege of Los. You see it shine through sometimes, but all packer fans need the schooling. Los can only help so many at a time.
    I wouldn't talk too much about Packer fans since this site is pretty much at an all time high for stupidity of Viking fans. I would say there are 10-15 absolute dipshits posting on this board tonight alone.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

skogs02 is offline Starter

NFC North TIED UP!

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Now, now. Steamed turtle has mroe time to go under the tutilege of Los. You see it shine through sometimes, but all packer fans need the schooling. Los can only help so many at a time.
    I wouldn't talk too much about Packer fans since this site is pretty much at an all time high for stupidity of Viking fans. I would say there are 10-15 absolute dipshits posting on this board tonight alone.
    go cry somewhere else and to someone who cares

NFC North TIED UP!

"skogs02" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    go cry somewhere else and to someone who cares
    1 of the 15

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

NFC North TIED UP!

"webmaster" wrote:
    I'm sure packer boards are just as bad, you dont have any room to talk. If half of the packer fans on this message board post on any one packer site you have more of a problem than we do.

NFC North TIED UP!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    I'm sure packer boards are just as bad, you dont have any room to talk. If half of the packer fans on this message board post on any one packer site you have more of a problem than we do.
    and here's number 2

NFC North TIED UP!

Packer fans sure get their panties in a wad whenever they lose. I'd be pissed too if my team lost half of their games at home at the mighty LamBOO field.

Here's to all the Packer fans who don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground: Don't Dish It Out If You Can't Take It!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

NFC North TIED UP!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Packer fans sure get their panties in a wad whenever they lose. I'd be pissed too if my team lost half of their games at home at the mighty LamBOO field.

Here's to all the Packer fans who don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground: Don't Dish It Out If You Can't Take It!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

NFC North TIED UP!

I wouldn't talk too much about Packer fans since this site is pretty much at an all time high for stupidity of Viking fans. I would say there are 10-15 absolute dipshits posting on this board tonight alone.[/quote]

Well spoken!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

NFC North TIED UP!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

Look everybody! A Packers fan who knows how to count to 3! Good job Superior230Bartime, you get a cookie!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

NFC North TIED UP!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:

Look everybody! A Packers fan who knows how to count to 3! Good job Superior230Bartime, you get a cookie!
    Thanks, PM me and let me know where you would like to meet up and give it to me. I have something special I would like to give to you also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast