Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

NFC North Division

i meant that i do not believe minnesota would be able to rely on the run to carry them to victory. i do not see that happening. they are a pass first run second team. i believe with the improvement of our run defense that we are a much better team then we were 3 weeks ago. its gonna be a great game for sure.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

NFC North Division

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    i dont think green bay can stop minnesota...however how can minnesota stop green bay? if its sloppy conditions at lambeau, minnesota becomes one dimensional and they are not a good running team. we are a much improved run defense. if we control the clock with ahman and shove it down their throat, it could be a lot different. on top of that, minnesota has a very suspect pass defense. i believe their offense is a little better than ours, however i believe our defense is better. as well as our special teams.
    If moss is helathy we become a good running team.

Yes I agree with the others that said the Pack D is suspect. They made Brunell and the WRs look like the Colts passing attack. OK, that is gross exaggeration but they did give their dead to the world passing game a shot in the arm.

I just hope we don't have to kick FG's. I said this early on, we need to get a kicker that has more distance. Do you think Tice sees Andersen mentoring Elling into a good kicker???????

Let's beat INDY first.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

NFC North Division

Mike Ditka gave us the nod today to win,

So that means that we(VIKES) are the undisputed champs.

King Eth1x is offline Waterboy

NFC North Division

about the "three headed rb attack"...i personally would only like to see a "two headed rb attack" with Ontarrio and Mewelde splitting time. From what i've seen in the past, i have no confidence in Bennet. the vikes just need to keep doing what they have been by getting the ball to marcus robinson, kelly campbell, nate burleson while mixing it up and running the ball with two of the best rb's in the league (moore and smith) dont laugh, i believe it.[/quote]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

NFC North Division

Bennett was the #1 back coming out of the offseason, and i dont think its by accident. Fella's just give the guy a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12