Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

NFC North Division

As I am a Packer fan, of course I am a little bias however, with both the Vikings and Lions losing today, the Packers have won 3 straight going in to the bye week. The Vikings have a rough stretch of games and I know its still 2 weeks away, but the Vikes/Pack game on November 14th is gonna be a lot bigger than I thought it was 3 weeks ago. I honesly believe this division is still the Vikings to lose, but could this be another repeat of last year. I could honestly see the Vikings having a 3 weeks melt down. The Vikes defense is not good, they can't stop the run or the pass. Its tough for them to play a 2 dimensional team. I think the next two weeks will be shootouts (Indy and Green Bay) and that could potentially wear down that defense. What is the input from the Vikings side? Im very curious...Thanks
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

NFC North Division

Let me get over this one first.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

NFC North Division

Actually, as soon as Gbay started to pound their opponents after their bad start, I knew that Nov. 14th match-up would be huge. And in looking at the Vikings schedule for the whole year...I thought things would be tough right from the start! Now they will be even tougher if Moss can't play 100%. Our D didn't even play too badly, except for not capitalizing on those 3 Giant fumbles and a couple of pick opportunities. We need stuff like that to happen to offset the loss of Moss.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

NFC North Division

I still think the Vikes will prob win the division, and the Pack proved in the second half of the game today that they have some work, BUT... at least the game means something on the 14th...

dont forget the Lions
    3 Straight Division Champs

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

NFC North Division

Watch out for what the bye week can do though. You guys are on a roll. Sometimes pauses like this can hurt a team if they don't stay active, look at the vikes record last year after the bye, eeeek!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Packerguy is offline Rookie

NFC North Division

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Watch out for what the bye week can do though. You guys are on a roll. Sometimes pauses like this can hurt a team if they don't stay active, look at the vikes record last year after the bye, eeeek!

I honestly do not see how the packer defense can stop the vikes with moss healthy. With that being said if the vikings play like today against the pack then the packers will kick their ass.

The truth about the Packers.........................their defense is really bad. They will get no pass rush on culpepper from their overpaid, very mediocre dfensive line.

The packer offense is top 5 if ahman and favre are not turning it over.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

NFC North Division

Damn, I want tickets to the Lambeau game vs. the Vikes. Come on Milwaukee people...cough em up!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

NFC North Division

i dont think green bay can stop minnesota...however how can minnesota stop green bay? if its sloppy conditions at lambeau, minnesota becomes one dimensional and they are not a good running team. we are a much improved run defense. if we control the clock with ahman and shove it down their throat, it could be a lot different. on top of that, minnesota has a very suspect pass defense. i believe their offense is a little better than ours, however i believe our defense is better. as well as our special teams.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

NFC North Division

If we played like we did today... we have no chance... however they can't play an A game every week unfortunately. Its gonna be a tough game for both teams. I grudgingly will admit that the Pack isn't as bad as they looked at the beginning of the season.

We play horribly against the Giants for whatever reason... we don't have that problem with the Packers though... its gonna be a great game... I can't wait!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

NFC North Division

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    i dont think green bay can stop minnesota...however how can minnesota stop green bay? if its sloppy conditions at lambeau, minnesota becomes one dimensional and they are not a good running team. we are a much improved run defense. if we control the clock with ahman and shove it down their throat, it could be a lot different. on top of that, minnesota has a very suspect pass defense. i believe their offense is a little better than ours, however i believe our defense is better. as well as our special teams.
    Not a good running team? Just wait when smith comes back and we have a three headed rb attack. They didnt do well one game but other then that, statistically they are 10th in the nfl in rushing. We prodcuce a lot of yards rushing but dont use just one back to carry most of the loads like green does. You might want to think that part over.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast