pep2moss is offline Rookie

NFC North Champs

Does anyone know if the Jaguars beat the Pack today, and if and when we beat the packers if we clinch the divison title no matter what, i'm preety sure we do but i was wondering

McViking is offline Rookie

Re: NFC North Champs

"pep2moss" wrote:
    Does anyone know if the Jaguars beat the Pack today, and if and when we beat the packers if we clinch the divison title no matter what, i'm preety sure we do but i was wondering
    We do as far as i know. On the common opponents tiebreaker (We beat Tennessee)

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: NFC North Champs

"pep2moss" wrote:
    Another question. Heard today that the pack were in the playoffs no matter what. Even if they lost their last three games. And if so, how can the Vikes not be in the playoffs as well if indeed they beat the pack next week?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

NFC North Champs

If the Vikes win nest week then I think we are definitley in. He was asking about the division though.

pep2moss is offline Rookie

NFC North Champs

thats what i thought too, even if we then lost to washington and ended up 9-7, the pack could beat the bears and end up 9-7 also but that tennessee game helped us and this jags game too because we beat them

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

NFC North Champs

If the Vikings beat Gb on christmas eve they will win the division and thus are in the play-offs.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

NFC North Champs

yeha I was confused on that too b/c even right now they are sayin that the pack are in the playoffs and ealier it was said that they had clinched a berth b/c of a couple of losses. if we win out and the pack finish 9-7 are the NFC NORTH champs still a wild card while the runners up are a lock? Kind of premature to give it to them huh?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

NFC North Champs

"vegasvike" wrote:
    yeha I was confused on that too b/c even right now they are sayin that the pack are in the playoffs and ealier it was said that they had clinched a berth b/c of a couple of losses. if we win out and the pack finish 9-7 are the NFC NORTH champs still a wild card while the runners up are a lock? Kind of premature to give it to them huh?
    We're in because we own tiebreakers over the other teams that are in contention for the wildcard. If you win the division, any Packers and Vikings tiebreakers are thrown out because we're not competing against each other for the same playoff spot.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide