Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The NFC North

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

The NFC North

13-3 isn't out of reach for any team with a little bit of talent and luck. Heck, look at Chicago a couple of years ago!

Optimism is what springs eternal every preseason.

For the most part, both Minnesota and Green Bay have many pieces of their puzzles in place, and we both still have holes or inexperience on defense. Whoever stays injury-free, catches some teams on off weeks, and wins the ones they should win, will be the one with 10+ wins this season.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

The NFC North

Wouldn't it be glorious if this year in particular was our Super Bowl year? No one could say that we went through an easy schedule. Every one of the teams we are facing are possible playoff teams. (That we aren't facing terrible teams should come as a relief to most fans who watched last year). Go Vikes!!! 16-0!!! (Hey, why not?)
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

The NFC North

id say 12-4.. also i don't think the bears will be any good

1. vikes
    2. lions
    3 pack
    4. bears

Northlander is offline Rookie

The NFC North

I'm going to say 13-3 & going to stick my neck out here and put Da Bears over The Pack with The Lions running a close 2nd...

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

The NFC North

I'm gonna go with 13-3. I honestly think this team SHOULD go 13-3. Thats the reccord we should have if you factor in bad plays, mistakes, bad games, bad luck, etc...

I'm gonna do a little sticking of my neck out there too:

We WILL beat the Colts. There isn't a doubt in my mind. I know they are an excellent football team, but lets face it. Their defense sucks and it isn't going to be better this year. In my opinion this was a team was actually weakened with the signing of Peyton Manning. That was a rediculous price to pay him, not just in terms of cash, but in terms of all the people they had to let go to do it. They won't be in the Superbowl and won't receive a First round bye. They will lose to the Minnesota Vikings on National TV.

Right now, and I don't think my opinion will change too much. I think the Colts are going to be the disappointment of the season. I'm not worried about us playing them at all.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

The NFC North

I agree that we will be around 13-3, but we can never tell where the losses will come from. For all we know the arizona could become the best team in the league and Indy might drop down to 4-12. The league is ver unpredictable. I thikn we will go 13-3 but I have no clue where the losses will come from. All I DO know is that we are going to SWEEP the pack!
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

The NFC North

We have an excellent team on paper, which isn't always as good on the field. I am not gonna predict a record, but we better at least make the playoffs. I know detroit had a good draft, and the packers haven't done much in the offseason, but as long as favre is starting for the packers, they will be a good team. No way the pack finish behind the bears or the Lions. The Lions are way to young, to expect them to all of a sudden be good. There d still sucks bad also. They have a rookie RB and WR, and a 2nd year WR, who was injured and is basically a rookie still. WR's and RB's are tough positions to be good right away in the NFL, so they will struggle at times next year. Also Joey harrington seemed to digress last year, like Daunte did in his 2nd year. I say the Lions will be a .500 team at best, but they will be a dangerous team with all that speed on offense. The Bears could be a decent team this year, but probably not much more than a .500 team either. Grossman is too young, and doesn't have enough talent around him on offense, for their offense to be that good.

I say Vikes 1st, Pack 2nd, Lions 3rd, and Bears 4th. The division will be improved, but it still isn't that strong of a division. It is a division that is set up to be very strong in a few more years though, with all the young talent.

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

The NFC North

we should've and easily could've went 13-3 last year but we chose to lose to the four worst teams in the league ... the way i see it the giants screwed themselves over becos if they just woulda laid down and known their place, they could've had manning and it wouldn't have cost them an arm and a leg ... not to mention manning would still have my respect

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

The NFC North

People still seem to think the pack is good. They will be returning starters at almost every position. But if you remember the pack last year that's not a good thing. Thier defense was sub par, they had a softer schedule than we did, they were given a game at the end by denver, were benifactors of rebuilding lions and bears teams. Take 1 chicago win, the win in the dome, the denver game and they are already a 7-9 team. Yes brett gives you a chance to win any game the guy is just freakin' good, but the pack WILL be celler dwellers this year. They've done NOTHING to improve thier situation
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

howln4u is offline Rookie

The NFC North

I would be happy winning the Division with whatever record. The Pack will be there again, like it or not and Detroit has improved greatly with the draft and Charlie Rogers healthy, so be ready for them.

I live in WI and I am so sick of Packers talk. They draft a 5.9 corner to cover Moss and they talk like he is Deion Sanders or something. Hope he has a 5 foot vertical to jump with Moss.

I say

Vikings 10-6
    Pack 8-8
    Lions 8-8
    Bears 4-12 and looking for the first pick in the draft next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12