Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFC North

NFC North

I think the NFC North will go like this:
    1st place the Vikings: now a decent defense could be one of the best defenses in the nfl and the best quarterback in the leauge with Culpepper. I dont care what you say Manning had all of his talented teammates healthy and Culpepper didnt and he still put up pro bowl numbers and possibly mvp numbers.
    2nd place would be the Packers: only because Brett Favre is back
    3rd place da Bears: this is a sleeper team they signed Muhsin Muhammad a great talent with a decent qb in Rex Grossman and a good defense
    4th The lions: they just cant win with Joey Harrington

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

NFC North

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    I think the NFC North will go like this:
    1st place the Vikings: now a decent defense could be one of the best defenses in the nfl and the best quarterback in the leauge with Culpepper. I dont care what you say Manning had all of his talented teammates healthy and Culpepper didnt and he still put up pro bowl numbers and possibly mvp numbers.
    2nd place would be the Packers: only because Brett Favre is back
    3rd place da Bears: this is a sleeper team they signed Muhsin Muhammad a great talent with a decent qb in Rex Grossman and a good defense
    4th The lions: they just cant win with Joey Harrington
    The Lions are going to be better than you give them credit for.

NFC North

The Lions are good but they need a little better qb and then watch out they will tough to beat we barely beat them last year. The bears and lions are going to be suprising teams but they are both a year away

NFC North

First Place: Vikings (11-5). Defense much improved, offense will drop a little. Attitude will be much better and a firey attitude on D.

Second Place: Bears: (9-7) Defense will be back and healthy, Grossman will be back as well. Lovie second year coaching...and they also have that 4th pick to grab a stud WR or RB to help offense more.

Third Place: Lions (8 - 8). Defense will be even better. WRs will be good, as will Kevin Jones. Harrington will be a little better next year, but not good enough.

Fourth Place: Packers (8 - 8). As strange as it might sound, I think they will finish last. They are shedding players, the O line is half gone, Davenport could be gone. I think they will lose at least 1 time to everyone in our division and 2 times to at least one of them...giving them 4 losses right there. They also have to play the Eagles, so 5. I think they will be about 8-8, but finish because of a tie breaker with the Lions.

Just what I think as of right now. Ill probably come back midway through next season and see how dumb I sound, but its fun to see how close you are!

EDIT: Actually, I forgot that the Packers signed Jim Bates as their D Coordinator. I think he will actually help them out a lot on that side of the ball, so maybe I am underestimating them. Oh well, I leave them on the bottom until proven elsewise!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

NFC North

Those smileys are suppose to be 8's lol, dont know why it did that

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

NFC North

I hate to say this but Favre is back for one more year at least I dont really care on how bad there defensive is or the o-line he will make plays and they would get 2nd in the divison and once he realizes he cant beat the vikings and he retires.

dauntefan is offline Training Camp

NFC North

I agree. Give the Lions a decent QB, and they're going to be scary. Possibly one of the best receiver combos in the game(if Rogers can stay healthy), a rising star at running back, getting Kennedy and Pollard, and of course...being in the NFC. Although I feel the NFC will do better this year. Green Bay is 50-50 to me. They can either win the division or get dead last. Either way, the last 2 playoff games for Favre say it all.

NFC North

I also think the bears will be scary if they get a pretty good running back. they will have a good team.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

NFC North

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Those smileys are suppose to be 8's lol, dont know why it did that
    because an 8 and a ) make a 8) when you do that, i think so anyways.

slowlow is offline Rookie

NFC North

it goes like t
    1st-vikings-(11-5)
    2nd-lions-(10-6)
    3rd-packers-(9-7)
    4th-bears-(7-9)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast