NFC Championship Hype Material

That's right. This here topic is for everyone to get psyched up for the game with videos and other things. If you've got something good, slap it on here!

I'll start off with this VERY good video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Vl8YakINc

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Re:NFC Championship Hype Material

Pretty fun video.

Wasn't the play at 3:40 called back for offensive pass interference on Harvin.

I do not worry about the Vikings playing like they did in their best games, I worry about the games they played against the Arizona and Carolina.

It is all about match-ups. The Cowboys beat the Saints in New Orleans. The Vikings beat the Cowboys. The Cardinals handled the Vikings in Arizona. The Saints beat the Cardinals. Some teams do not match up as well as others. I hope the Vikings match up well against the Saints.

JohnLSU is offline Training Camp

Minniman wrote:
    Pretty fun video.

I do not worry about the Vikings playing like they did in their best games, I worry about the games they played against the Arizona and Carolina.

It is all about match-ups. The Cowboys beat the Saints in New Orleans. The Vikings beat the Cowboys. The Cardinals handled the Vikings in Arizona. The Saints beat the Cardinals.

The Cowboys/Saints is deceiving. Pierre Thomas was hurt. Reggie Bush ran the ball one time (29yds), Shockey didn't play, Lance Moore, D. Henderson were barely on the field.
    None

JohnLSU wrote:
    Minniman wrote:
    Pretty fun video.

It is all about match-ups. The Cowboys beat the Saints in New Orleans. The Vikings beat the Cowboys. The Cardinals handled the Vikings in Arizona. The Saints beat the Cardinals.

The Cowboys/Saints is deceiving. Pierre Thomas was hurt. Reggie Bush ran the ball one time (29yds), Shockey didn't play, Lance Moore, D. Henderson were barely on the field.
    You can go about saying the Saints will win, but don't bring any bullshit excuses to the discussion.

Vike's have (supposedly) very weak DB's because of injury. Nobody expected them to withstand the Cowboys, and they did.

The Saints defense, however, was healthy(er, at least) and still got scored on. Expect a lot more points from the Vikes than the 'Boys.