NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Next Viking Team Meeting

Anyone know when it is? I have an idea for the next meeting.

Maybe a normal, everyday fan could address the vikings and the coaching staff. Give a bit of a ass chewing, and a bit of moral support. One of us for example, or any true fan.

Topics Could Include
    We still believe in you
    Heads up, play hard, play with heart
    We pay your salaries
    We expect more than we are getting
    Clean up the off field behavior

Give them some sort of Knute Rockne speech from a fan.

Re: Next Viking Team Meeting

I am sure it is tomorrow.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Tice needs to go in and demote half of the players; including Pep.

Make them earn their spots.

GoVikes11 is offline Rookie

umm demote pep. You have got to be kiding me. A couple of bad games (he wasn't even THAT bad today) and all of a sudden our leader and star player should be benched. It seems like this season I am the only true Culpepper fan here. He has been injured, has to adjust to a new BAD O-Coordinator, the team has been maknig dumb penalties, bad droped passes, an inconsisted run game and a horific o-line. Trust me Culpepper is the least of our wories. You and all the other vikes fans that are saying to bench pep are gonna look prety dumb once the offence gets going and he starts getting his roll on

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"GoVikes11" wrote:
    umm demote pep. You have got to be kiding me. A couple of bad games (he wasn't even THAT bad today) and all of a sudden our leader and star player should be benched. It seems like this season I am the only true Culpepper fan here. He has been injured, has to adjust to a new BAD O-Coordinator, the team has been maknig dumb penalties, bad droped passes, an inconsisted run game and a horific o-line. Trust me Culpepper is the least of our wories. You and all the other vikes fans that are saying to bench pep are gonna look prety dumb once the offence gets going and he starts getting his roll on
    You HAVE to be kidding ME :roll:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"GoVikes11" wrote:
    umm no I am not kidding.

Couple of bad games? How about 4. I have them all on DVD and have watched them over and over. He is to be a leader of this team and right now he is one of the farthest from it. You bench him, which will motivate him.

Injured? So, we are going to partly blame his play on an injury? Why? McNabb plays fine when hobbled...he is a leader.

Don't get me wrong, I love Pep. But he needs to improve his game...soon.

BTW, welcome to the site. I welcome the opportunity to look "prety dumb" once the offense improves, its bound to happen. Cannot stay this pathetic for long. In fact, all of us Viking Fans who want him benched want to look "prety dumb"; that way we'll know Pep is back.

Its gonna be pretty hard convincing a guy with your member name of this, but I hope you come back to chat more with me! :grin:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I beleive in Culpepper taking some time off and really figuring out whats wrong with him, but do we wanna go into the green bay game with Brad Johnson? ( and dont respond with do we wanna go into the green bay game with culpepper)...IDK its a tuff decision right now, I still beleive in culpepper.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"GoVikes11" wrote:

Really? Finely the answer, it was Tice, Looney, Robinson, T-Will, T. Taylor, etc. that has been either a) not seeing the open WR's down the field b) not throwing the ball away and not feeling pressure when it is coming in the pocket c) suddenly became color blind and throwing the ball to the other team in critical situations during a game. Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Tice needs to go in and demote half of the players; including Pep.

Make them earn their spots.
    It couldn't hurt!!!!!

I don't know, what the heck should they do.

Tice almost has me feeling sorry for him at this point. I can't believe those words even came out of my mouth. I was watching the post game PC, and I actually felt sorry for him.

It isn't like it would be permanent. Something has got to light a fire under ALL of their jiggly butts.

They are obviously not playing for Tice's job. They think it is a lost cause.

They also think that it is the north, we can slack and still win. It will be too late real soon

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Granted, Pep has played like absolute crap lately, and we all know it. Why, we don't know, that's the problem; last year was no fluke!

I wouldn't see what's wrong with starting Brad Johnson against the Packers (not that we should, mind you). He's a veteran, he knows how to win (Super Bowl with Tampa Bay), and Pep could learn a LOT from him. I say sit Pep down with him, have Pep pick his brain. I'm sure Brad could do nothing but help right now...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla