Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    News from Sidney Rice

    [move]This thread contains news from Sidney Rice' website and Twitter[/move]

    Minnesota Vikings' star wide receiver Sidney Rice has an official website called www.Sidneyrice18.com.

    Here you can read his blogs, news about the team, see photos, and buy Sidney Rice jerseys, footballs and caps signed by Sidney himself. You can even send a text message to Sidney and he'll answer you.

    I think it is very nice to have a guy like Sidney Rice on the team, not only because he's an awesome player, but also because he cares about his fans. We should appreciate that he dedicates some of his time to keep us updated on what's going on in his life and with the team.

    He also has a profile on Twitter where he blogs almost every day. Here's the link: http://twitter.com/sidneyrice


    I will use this thread to post links to new blogs by Sidney Rice, and everyone is free to post news from Sidney Rice too

  2. #2
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    [size=12pt]Mini Camp is Over[/size]
    June 1, 2009

    Link: http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_Mini-...idgetId=132393


    Sidney Rice talks about hanging out with the guys, what his focus are, and why he is excited to start the season.

  3. #3
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    Very nice HEY.
    Thank you for sharing.

  4. #4
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    "ejmat" wrote:
    Very nice HEY.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Thanks! I became a member of Sidney's website today by the way.

  5. #5
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice


    I'm glad Sidney takes the time to give us a inside view of what he does. This will be a big year for this young man, and he is going to be a big factor in opening up that KAO. Thanks for the link Hey.

  6. #6
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    [size=14pt]Fine Tuning[/size]
    June 21, 2009

    link: http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_Fine-...idgetId=132393

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    Thanks for the links my friend.

    I had a good mini-camp, went through it without the knee bothering me at all so that’s a real good thing. I was running routes full speed and participated in every single drill we did and it felt good.
    Still more evidence that his knee impacted what he could do last year.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,889

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the links My Sexy Little Pixie.

    I had a good mini-camp, went through it without the knee bothering me at all so that’s a real good thing. I was running routes full speed and participated in every single drill we did and it felt good.
    Still more evidence that his knee impacted what he could do last year.

    :
    He should become one of Favre's favorite targets this year

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the links My Sexy Little Pixie.

    I had a good mini-camp, went through it without the knee bothering me at all so that’s a real good thing. I was running routes full speed and participated in every single drill we did and it felt good.
    Still more evidence that his knee impacted what he could do last year.

    :
    lol.
    I so don't understand your choice of smileys sometimes...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: News from Vikings WR Sidney Rice

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the links My Sexy Little Pixie.

    I had a good mini-camp, went through it without the knee bothering me at all so that’s a real good thing. I was running routes full speed and participated in every single drill we did and it felt good.
    Still more evidence that his knee impacted what he could do last year.

    :
    He should become one of Favre's favorite targets this year
    +1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sidney Rice - the new Jerry Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
  2. NEW Sidney Rice SIG!
    By VikesFan787 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Sidney Rice
    By NDVikingFan66 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. Sidney Rice
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •