Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Is Newman OK?

  1. #21
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    "napo58" wrote:
    ok ultra, napoleon is the most talented linebacker on the team, he just needs to get his head in the game. I saw him blitz orton this year and that was fastest linebacker ive seen this year from the vikings. I guarantee a big day.
    He is? Wouldn't know by the way he is playing.

    Didn't you admit to not seeing every game? Maybe the games you missed is when he played bad.

    You may have seen 1 stellar blitz from him, but we all have seen what Newman has done this year...nothing but contribute sideline to sideline.

    If in doubt, look what he did to Kevin Jones! :shock:

  2. #22
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    "napo58" wrote:
    Now its time for Napoleon harris to shine. Newman was a great player and a leader, were going to miss him, but Napo will step up and make some great plays sunday. GUARANTEE IT IF HE PLAYS!!!
    Are you in fact Napolean Harris? his agent? or a family member? cause they are the only people who should be on his jock like this ... I hope you are right of course ... I would love him to try and live up to even a fifth of his potential ... but somehow I think he is not only not going to do anything the rest of this season, but will be some other team's garbage next year.

  3. #23
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    "midgensa" wrote:
    "napo58" wrote:
    Now its time for Napoleon harris to shine. Newman was a great player and a leader, were going to miss him, but Napo will step up and make some great plays sunday. GUARANTEE IT IF HE PLAYS!!!
    Are you in fact Napolean Harris? his agent? or a family member? cause they are the only people who should be on his jock like this ... I hope you are right of course ... I would love him to try and live up to even a fifth of his potential ... but somehow I think he is not only not going to do anything the rest of this season, but will be some other team's garbage next year.
    lol. yeah the way harris is getting it done this year, i dont want him around next year. mabye sunday will be he break out game? we can only hope.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #24
    napo58's Avatar
    napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    394

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    midgensa, you have no right to call anyone garbage. He is in the nfl, your just a chump watching it. Napoleon Harris is a great player and the reason I like him so much is because I am a big northwestern fan and I've seen him DOMINATE in college. He was the best linebacker in 2002 by far and their is no reason why he shouldnt be an elite linebacker. The guy was a 420 pound bench presser, squatted 600 and ran a 4.5 coming our of college. You my friend, don't know what you were talking about

    ( Ultra, the attack was from the time he attacked me and told me to shut the fuck up)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    I think Raonall may be a bit more atheltic than Napo. He finally is healthy and he is showing everyone how well he can play. He has been improving every game he has been on. Napo may be more expierence which is very important in the NFL. If I had to decided I dont know who I would choose.

  6. #26
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    Wasnt there talk last week that Napo might be outright released because we needed a roster slot for Bennett while Kluwe rehabs??? Man it is probably a good thing that we didnt do that huh? Now that we are more depleated at LB.

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    "napo58" wrote:
    midgensa, you have no right to call anyone garbage. He is in the nfl, your just a chump watching it. Napoleon Harris is a great player and the reason I like him so much is because I am a big northwestern fan and I've seen him DOMINATE in college. He was the best linebacker in 2002 by far and their is no reason why he shouldnt be an elite linebacker. The guy was a 420 pound bench presser, squatted 600 and ran a 4.5 coming our of college. You my friend, don't know what you were talking about

    ( Ultra, the attack was from the time he attacked me and told me to shut the F!!ck up)
    College & 2002 are far from where he is at in 2005. He may have the potential, but sans a few nice plays this year. I certainly haven't seen it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    napo58's Avatar
    napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    394

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    napoleon is our strongest linebacker right now, raonall is our fastest, cowart the smartest and EJ is the best hitter.

  9. #29
    napo58's Avatar
    napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    394

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    just give the guys a chance, you watch and see that he is a playmaker. If he isnt, then you can rag on me all you want.

  10. #30
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Is Newman OK?

    "napo58" wrote:
    napoleon is our strongest linebacker right now, raonall is our fastest, cowart the smartest and EJ is the best hitter.

    just give the guys a chance, you watch and see that he is a playmaker. If he isnt, then you can rag on me all you want.
    our strongest linebacker? strongest to me means best. and thats newman. next would be cowart.

    and we will make you eat crow if you are wrong about him.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins Ink Newman
    By WinonaVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 08:55 PM
  2. We need to resign Newman!!!!!
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 10:14 AM
  3. Keith Newman Hit!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:56 PM
  4. Newman > Harris?
    By Big C in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 08:37 PM
  5. Keith Newman
    By VIKES_1181 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 06:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •