Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie here

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Newbie here

"vanillagorilladzl" wrote:
    I'll make this quick. Love the board, Vikes, Culpepper, Moss, SOD, KG, Gopher football, and Twins. Hate the Fudgepackers with every bone in my body. Unfortunately, I live an hour from Lambblow field and am surrounded by Butt Favor worshipers. I look forward to getting recent info on the Vikes instead of being bombarded by the latest update on Butt Favre's rehab and Chmura's (i.e. Level 3) latest Homecoming conquest.
    Welcome!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Newbie here

"casper" wrote:
    Newbee your nic is too long so I will call you VG hope you don't mind. as our fellow viking fans :wav: have said Welcome :wave: the board is very interactive :blob: with LOTS of subjects :study: there is of course a few :violent3: trolls but they don't hang around long :violent2:

most of all we :notworthy: Thanks to the great webmaster in the sky and protector of the Purple Pride Order :wav: who allows US all to meet and enjoy the great Minnesota Vikings

SKOL ALL the Newbee's
    What on God's green Earth :shock: is :? your :roll: friggin' :bom: problem :clown: man :cheers: ? :cheese: ? :cherry: ? :clown: ? :colors: ? :angryfire:
    GO PACKERS!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Newbie here

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    What on God's green Earth :shock: is :? your :roll: friggin' :bom: problem :clown: man :cheers: ? :cheese: ? :cherry: ? :clown: ? :colors: ? :angryfire:
    [size=7px][/size]

I CAN ANSWER IN ONE WORD, DINK

[size=24px][/size]YOU
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Newbie here

hummmm :dink: I dislike ukeright: steamed turtles :blah5: soup :shock: and Most :knob: Green G@y pucker fans :dark1:

I hope you :fart: understand :violent3: ottytrain2:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Newbie here

"poult" wrote:
    from one person behind enemy lines to another....... welcome.

you say you are an hour from lambeau..... where exactly are ya? im stuck in milwaukee.

welcome from yet ANOTHER person in cheeseland...perhaps we need to look into opening up a drinking establishment that caters to Viking fans.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Newbie here

good idea vikefan in 'sconny! Do you have the money to do it, cuz my teaching salary keeps my budget tight!! (not that I'm complaining!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Newbie here

"vanillagorilladzl" wrote:
    I'll make this quick. Love the board, Vikes, Culpepper, Moss, SOD, KG, Gopher football, and Twins. Hate the Fudgepackers with every bone in my body. Unfortunately, I live an hour from Lambblow field and am surrounded by Butt Favor worshipers. I look forward to getting recent info on the Vikes instead of being bombarded by the latest update on Butt Favre's rehab and Chmura's (i.e. Level 3) latest Homecoming conquest.
    I live an hour away from Lambeau in Michigan, so I feel your pain brother.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Newbie here

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    good idea vikefan in 'sconny! Do you have the money to do it, cuz my teaching salary keeps my budget tight!! (not that I'm complaining!)
    well...no...but I could probably afford to have a beer or two every now and then.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Newbie here

Oh, I could afford a few beers every Sunday, just can't afford to open up a place!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123