Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    I just stopped myself after spending 5 minutes on this thread... I don't really give a shit about new uniforms other than to say I think the marketing angle of new uniforms has predictably captivated fan bases everywhere. Check my signature for my vote...oh, and don't give me shit for minor differences in the images. You get the point.

Zeus, where are you?

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    http://prod.video.vikings.clubs.nfl....Viktor-400.mp4

Check this out! Video on the site that hasn't been released yet. They post a lot of stuff to their server a little early. I'll keep digging.

I wish it would have leaked the new uni's in the video, but they are not that stupid.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings unveiling new uniforms on April 25

Vikings unveiling new uniforms on April 25 | ProFootballTalk
    The team also has supplied 12 teasers that can be unlocked via various online activities.

Vikings Uniform Insider

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    I unlocked 1... it was a Viking boat

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings To Unveil New Uniforms On Draft Day Party
    Vikings To Unveil New Uniforms On Draft Day Party - Daily Norseman

UPDATE 3/28 5:20 PM: So I unlocked the first three clues that are availaBle this week on the Vikings Uniform Insider page. (And holy crap did I have to do a lot of hashtagging to get there.) The first two are pictures that you can see posted below in the comments. The third was a video of Jared Allen's reaction to the new Vikings' helmets. Yes, you read that right, the Vikings are updating their helmets too. You can check my Twitter timeline for the full rundown of the 55 second video, but here are some of Allen's quotes: "Well done Vikings...I would say the helmet is a good mix of old and new...It's a lot tougher. It feels like you're playing a man's sport...We're gross but in the best way possible. This helmet is grossly awesome." He did start the video with "Hopefully not too much has changed, but just enough", so I'm thinking that the helmet is going to get subtle updates like the logo did. Feel free to speculate away!

Here are the two things I've unlocked so far

Last edited by singersp; 03-29-2013 at 08:33 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I won't get to excited until I see them. What the players like and what the fans like could be two completely different things. Everyone has their own taste in stuff, and the new uni's will be no different. I am sure their will be players that absolutely love the new design, and players that absolutely can't stand the new design. Just like the fans will be that way as well.

I am usually a very patient man, but waiting until April 25th is gonna kill me ........ I kinda hope the new design gets leaked out before then somehow, but have my doubts as the Vikings have probably went to great lengths to keep it a secret. Maybe one of the players have taken a pic, and will "accidently" leak it like the Dolphins did.

I'm pretty excited about this. I didn't really like the most recent uniforms from the time they came out. I think a more simple design is what's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    I'm pretty excited about this. I didn't really like the most recent uniforms from the time they came out. I think a more simple design is what's needed.
    I'm all for change and like the current uni's with the exception of a few details. I also really like the uni's of the late 90's with the exception of a few details. I just hope the new design doesn't look gaudy.

LIVike is offline Starter
    Whatever they do I hope they ditch the purple as purple is not a manly color.

In all seriousness I dont mind the jerseys now but a more simplistic look would be fine by me.
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I won't get to excited until I see them. What the players like and what the fans like could be two completely different things.

This is just it.

Keep in mind, most of the players, didn't grow up as Vikings fans. They could mostly care less about tradition.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast