Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    I like all of the Vikings uniforms that they have worn with the exception of the latest jerseys with the tacky yellow collar.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I like all of the Vikings uniforms that they have worn with the exception of the latest jerseys with the tacky yellow collar.
    Agree 100%. I hate those dumb collars. Will not buy a new one.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings uniform sleuths find more clues

Minnesota Vikings uniform sleuths find more clues - ESPN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    The Vikings made the official announcement they're unveiling them at the draft party.

Vikings To Unveil New Uniforms On Thursday, April 25 During Club's Draft Party

I personally didn't have any issue with the ones we've been using but hope I like these as well.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Based on the Jennings shot, it looks like it might be com pobination of both jerseys. Throwback sleeves with new school material and borders. Thoughts? I think it will be horrible.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I like the current ones that we have, its more up to date with the year that we are in. I like the old school ones as well, but I couldn't stand the 2 shades darker helmet than the purple on the jerseys.

I really hope they get it right and it looks cool as hell. Let me throw out there that I am 35 years old and have been a Vikings fan for most of my life, so the age thing as no bearing on what design jersey I like best. I guess I like the stripe coming down the side of the jersey versus the rings around the sleeves like the old ones, and I like the design going down the leg of the pants on these ones versus just the stripes on the old ones.

So in a nutshell, I guess I like the current ones better than the old ones. I just hope that whatever they do, its cool looking and people talk about it in a good way. Much like when Tampa Bay switched from the popsicle orange to their current ones. I guess for me, it would be stupid to go from old school, to new and sleek, back to old school again. I am all for bringing back a old school design for a few games each year, but make sure the new design is up to date with this decade.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    What about these?

Attachment 465

I like the design on the pants, and like that it doesn't have the yellow collar like the current ones do. I also like the yellow facemasks. I don't mind these if it turns out to look like these.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    They should either go big and totally redesign them or just leave them alone. There have been so many minor tweaks you hardly notice the difference unless you are the kind they con into buying new clothes every time

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Been digging through the directories and indexes of all Vikings related sites all day. They will slip up and upload something to their server early lol. When they do, I'll find it and release it to my PPO brothers. I leaked them like 6 or 7 hours early in 06 lol

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    http://prod.video.vikings.clubs.nfl....Viktor-400.mp4

Check this out! Video on the site that hasn't been released yet. They post a lot of stuff to their server a little early. I'll keep digging.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast