Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    This is what I'm talking about, NP.

It's a crude recolor, but you get my point. That's what I'm seeing in the reflection. The good news is we'll get to see it tomorrow evening and pontificate on both the new uniforms AND our 2 1st round draft picks!

#CantWait!!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    I really hope that the shade of Purple is darker and not just a trick of the light. I don't know why they'd go through all of this work to show you the shade of purple then change it at the last second. Even so, I'm satisfied with them and looking forward to buying a Greg Jennings home jersey!

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Jersey gallery on vikings website!

New Vikings Uniforms: Close-Up Images

Helmet gallery

New Vikings Uniforms: The Matte Helmet
    Last edited by Culpepper_4717; 04-25-2013 at 06:12 PM.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I really think less people are going to bitch about the font. I love it!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

It's finally here, folks! The OFFICIAL video presentations of the brand new Vikings uniforms, helmets and everything. Presented by Adrian Peterson in the home jersey and Chad Greenway in the away jersey.

Peterson, Greenway Discuss New Uniforms
    and
    Inside Look At the New Uniforms

In the beginning I was expecting to be a bit more blown-away, but now I like the new old school look with a little new twist. It doesn't say that we are a flashy team, but a professional team.

HEY
    Blog Entries

HEY
    Blog Entries
    Now that I've seen it all. I think the part of the uniform with the biggest change (from any other type of design through Vikings history) is clearly the helmet. The rest of the uniform is going back in time (except the spiky numbers design) , but the helmet has a very futuristic and modern look. Odd fit?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't be any happier with these. So awesome! Can't wait to see them on the field next year. A+ job to Nike and the Vikings.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    So how long before they release the next design? This one already looks dated.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Love the new matte helmets. I just love matte colors in general. My motorcycle is matte blue. and I just like it better than a shiny clear coat.

I like the jerseys, but I must admit I am not as blown away with seeing these as I was when the last jerseys were unveiled. If they would have gotten rid of the yellow collar on the last jerseys, I think it would have went a long way.

I am sure these new ones will grow on me before the season starts. If nothing else, I have my authentic autographed Adrian Peterson jersey from the last models hanging on my wall in the rec room in a bad ass display case. That is what is awesome about the changes. I have a signed Moss jersey from the 90's and the last model of AD hanging on my wall. Hopefully I can get a new one signed by maybe Jennings at TC, and have that hanging on my wall next. That would be cool, 3 different Viking jersey designs signed by players. Doesn't get any better than that.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast