Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    That doesn't bother me.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    That doesn't bother me.
    Doesn't me.. But it certain is something different that I didn't account for. And also makes one wonder, how many more 'surprises' there will be.

Like I said, my biggest 'complaint' is the tone of purple.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Oh you don't like the color huh? I like the throwback color better personally. Can't wait to see the unveiling and can't wait for the draft!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    All the other team boards are declaring us the clear winner in the redesign.

??

Which all other teams? Have all the redesigns even been unveiled?
    Last edited by singersp; 04-24-2013 at 06:17 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Internet leaks pictures of new Vikings' uniforms

Internet leaks pictures of new Vikings' uniforms | StarTribune.com

Actionnewsjax.com posted photos of the Jaguars’ new uniforms — which were officially released Tuesday — and along with them accidentally revealed the Vikings’ new look as well.
    Said Vikings spokesman Jeff Anderson, via Twitter: “Yes, image of #VikingsUniforms was leaked, but team has full reveal campaign planned for fans at Draft Party. That doesn’t change.”

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    Ok, here's something interesting I found.. Here's another photo of the Dolphins uniforms and if you look in the background, you'll see the Viking home uniform in the reflection of the black wall. Notice the white stripe? It gets BIGGER as it wraps around the shoulder/arm. Throws the whole thing for a loop, it seems.
    It looks like the stripe turns into a horn in the back? Something to take a closer look at when the unis are completely revealed!

EDIT: Nevermind, now that I look at it closer, that just looks like the away uniform. IDK if here is anything else special there.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Oh you don't like the color huh? I like the throwback color better personally. Can't wait to see the unveiling and can't wait for the draft!!!
    I honestly can't tell if the color has changed or not.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Those numbers look stupid. Like someone tried to come up with something nobody ever thought of but ended up with what everyone else knew better than to try.
    From what I see of the numbers right now in that pic, I'd have to agree.

When I first saw the pic I thought it was one of the fan entries from the Vikings uniform redesign contest, especially considering the black Chad Greenway.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    It looks like the stripe turns into a horn in the back? Something to take a closer look at when the unis are completely revealed!

EDIT: Nevermind, now that I look at it closer, that just looks like the away uniform. IDK if here is anything else special there.
    Nope, it's the home jersey.. You can tell by looking down and see the white pants. Also, look at the white tv numbers. I don't think it turns into anything but just a simple white panel in the back. I'll post an edited pic to elaborate what I'm seeing.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast