Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Definitely a fan of the new uniform
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 30whales View Post
    I don't know if these are the actual ones. For one, Chad Greenway is not black, so don't believe this until they unveil them on Thursday.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I honestly don't know what to think about these. As someone else said, these look rather boring to me. I remember when the last jerseys were leaked and they were on a display, I didn't care for them either, but once they were on the actual players and on the field, they looked better I guess.

Can't really see the side of the pants that well, and can't see the overall look of the helmet. I guess it is what it is, I have liked pretty much every design they have had since the early days, so I am assuming these will grow on me as well.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Next thing you know they will have a woman cohosting a show on the NFL network, discussing fashion and dancing, and such !
    They could call it NFL a.m. !
    I laughed.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames09 View Post
    I laughed.
    Lol I did too. Until I realized that I watch that show every morning.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Those numbers look stupid. Like someone tried to come up with something nobody ever thought of but ended up with what everyone else knew better than to try.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Those numbers look stupid. Like someone tried to come up with something nobody ever thought of but ended up with what everyone else knew better than to try.
    You can tell that by 4 half ass numbers from 10 feet away in terrible lighting? Look at the 2 for instance. It's folded over in the AP jersey so it looks completely different than the 2 in greenways (even though they will both obviously be identical). Speaking of AP... he said the new numbers are by far his favorite part of the new uniform. I guess we'll really know on Thursday. All the other team boards are declaring us the clear winner in the redesign. And I love what I see so far. But these pictures are terrible quality. I wish I wouldn't have seen anything until Thursday (or at least waited for professional leaks).
    Last edited by MulletMullitia; 04-23-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    I don't care... I love them regardless of the tone of purple isn't the dark tone that we thought we're getting or of the crazy ass numbers. I'm happy to see the helmets get the matte look.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I don't know if these are the actual ones. For one, Chad Greenway is not black, so don't believe this until they unveil them on Thursday.

I love em!!! Can't wait to get my new AP jersey!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Ok, here's something interesting I found.. Here's another photo of the Dolphins uniforms and if you look in the background, you'll see the Viking home uniform in the reflection of the black wall. Notice the white stripe? It gets BIGGER as it wraps around the shoulder/arm. Throws the whole thing for a loop, it seems.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast