Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    I agree. The new jersey numbers are an awesome twist. I like that the Vikings have their own style of numbers now.
    These have actually been the biggest criticism of the leak so far online. I think they will prove to look a lot more professional when we see all the number combinations. Just with a sharp edge. We added a sharper edge to everything in our new look. I think they knocked it out of the part with these.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    Hmmm... I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe it's because of all the hype that was building up and the final revealing could have been better presented.
    I know what you mean, but remember, this isn't how the Vikings wanted to release it. I bet they are pissed that it was leaked two days early!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    These have actually been the biggest criticism of the leak so far online. I think they will prove to look a lot more professional when we see all the number combinations. Just with a sharp edge. We added a sharper edge to everything in our new look. I think they knocked it out of the part with these.
    Not sure I like the numbers.

Oh well, classic stripes are back!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I know what you mean, but remember, this isn't how the Vikings wanted to release it. I bet they are pissed that it was leaked two days early!
    Yes, I was thinking exactly the same haha poor guys.

30whales is offline Training Camp
    The Vikings twitter account tweeted this "@Vikings: Maybe you've seen a glimpse of the #VikingsUniforms, but there is so much more to come on Thursday. http://t.co/yu3u14ml6x"

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    I was sitting here pretty pleased, when I seen the new unis posted on PFT. Back to the classic look.

Then I noticed the numbers and said aloud to myself "NOOOOOOOO! they put horns on the numbers!" Numbers don't need horns, that's just silly.

Otherwise as good as it's gonna get. I just needed to vent about horned numerals.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

New Vikings uniforms for 2013?

Would have liked more gold on the tops and its impossible to judge the helmets but I like what I've seen so far.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, I browse through the threads and football threads have 2 or 3 posts (alot have none) but the uniform thread has 15 pages......Ole PPO still cracks me up.
    That is what I have been thinking. I haven't heard of so many guys discussing clothing in this much detail since QEFTSG.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

New Vikings uniforms for 2013?

Go back and see how many pages there were the last time we changed uni's, you'll be surprised

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    That is what I have been thinking. I haven't heard of so many guys discussing clothing in this much detail since QEFTSG.
    Next thing you know they will have a woman cohosting a show on the NFL network, discussing fashion and dancing, and such !
    They could call it NFL a.m. !

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast