New Vikings coach comes with Philadelphia attitude
    Aug. 21, 2006
    By Clark Judge
    http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9612260
    Aug. 21, 2006
    By Clark Judge

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: New Vikings coach comes with Philadelphia attitude

First...You need to fix the link Prophet.
    ;D

Now...I really like this statement.. "For us and for me, it will always be about the team,"said Childress. "It won't be about how many sacks Kevin Williams gets or how many field goals Ryan Longwell gets. You've got to count on all 11 guys, particularly on the offensive side.

About dang time we get a coach that thinks like me!
    I have always said there is no 'I' in 'Team'! If these guys don't learn to work together we can't win games, and it causes friction within the team.
    Why were the 'Purple People Eaters' so good? Because they worked together as a unit!

[size=10pt]Go Childress! Go Vikings![/size]
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D
    ...About dang time we get a coach that thinks like me! ...
    Fixed.
    I liked the article, but it gets me nervous when you say he thinks like you

;D.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D
    Fixed.

;D.
    Why? I've been a fan long enough to know what works for the team even if I am a woman. Women rule! And Childress is all the better if he thinks like one when it comes to the team. [img width=32 height=20]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif[/img]

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D
    Fixed.

;D.
    Why? I've been a fan long enough to know what works for the team even if I am a woman. Women rule! And Childress is all the better if he thinks like one when it comes to the team. [img width=32 height=20]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif[/img]
    Of course Fedj, I respect your opinion...just giving you shit.
    I would much rather have a coach that has the positive qualities of a woman rather than a coach that thinks he is a woman. (hmmm, I wonder what direction this thread is going to go in now).

"Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D
    Fixed.

;D.
    Of course Fedj, I respect your opinion...just giving you pooh.
    I would much rather have a coach that has the positive qualities of a woman rather than a coach that thinks he is a woman. (hmmm, I wonder what direction this thread is going to go in now).
    I know that Prophet! That's why I gave you my hysterical smilie! But you opened the door for Cajun, so I beat him to it! [img width=32 height=20]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif[/img]

Del Rio Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D

Now...I really like this statement.. "For us and for me, it will always be about the team,"said Childress. "It won't be about how many sacks Kevin Williams gets or how many field goals Ryan Longwell gets. You've got to count on all 11 guys, particularly on the offensive side.

I have always said there is no 'I' in 'Team'! If these guys don't learn to work together we can't win games, and it causes friction within the team.
    Why were the 'Purple People Eaters' so good? Because they worked together as a unit!

Now if the fans could all think like this then life would be 100X better.

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D
    Fixed.

;D.
    Of course Fedj, I respect your opinion...just giving you pooh.
    I know that Prophet! That's why I gave you my hysterical smilie! But you opened the door for Cajun, so I beat him to it! [img width=32 height=20]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif[/img]
    I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to close the door on Cajun.

"Del" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    ;D

Now if the fans could all think like this then life would be 100X better.
    Well Del, with raising five girls you learn what teamwork is as a parent. Also I remember the old days when this worked for the team. I'm not much into the mechanics of plays, I just like to cheer the team on. And anything that will bring back the team as a Super Bowl contender is worth cheering for in my book!

Again...

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I am loving this coach this guy wants the right pieces of the puzzle this guy just wants to win-Zygi is willing to try an do whatever he can to help Childress do this.

THE VIKINGS ARE UNDER THE RADAR and the best part of it all when we come up from the river beds and starting taking out other squads with our warhammers and axes.
    putting the beatdown this squad will surely get noticed
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast