Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    New Vikings Anthem???

    This is Gogol Bordello. I saw them a week ago at the Cabooze outdoor stage in Minneapolis. Top ten concert of my life. Here is a song by them that
    the Vikings should adopt...
    START WEARING PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

    great drinkin' song

  2. #2
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    anyone whose name is gogol I will listen to, a very funny song that would be great to play after a victory at an opposing stadium. (When I go to the games in Chicago! )



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    This is Gogol Bordello. I saw them a week ago at the Cabooze outdoor stage in Minneapolis. Top ten concert of my life. Here is a song by them that
    the Vikings should adopt...
    START WEARING PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

    great drinkin' song

    IMO, I think it's safe to assume either you are not from the USA or you've been to less than 10 concerts in you're life.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    I worked for a concert catering company and have not only seen live but met several bands including Rage Against the Machine in 1996, Iggy Pop, Smashing Pumpkins and met Wynona Ryder at Soul Asylum, and have been to about 100 shows since. I'm sure you've seen some great Boston and Steve Miller shows at the State Fair, Singer, but not all of us are old men out of touch with modern music. Anyways, this band is from Manhattan.


    "singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    This is Gogol Bordello. I saw them a week ago at the Cabooze outdoor stage in Minneapolis. Top ten concert of my life. Here is a song by them that
    the Vikings should adopt...
    START WEARING PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

    great drinkin' song

    IMO, I think it's safe to assume either you are not from the USA or you've been to less than 10 concerts in you're life.
    :P

  5. #5
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    [quote author=DeathtoDenny link=topic=45784.msg794323#msg794323 date=1213984532]
    I'm sure you've seen some great Boston and Steve Miller shows at the State Fair, Singer, but not all of us are old men out of touch with modern music.

    [quote author=DeathtoDenny link=topic=45784.msg794143#msg794143 date=1213952846]

    Ouch!!!!
    El underdog.

  6. #6
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    Hell. No.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    It was good, but living in the lower east side of Manhattan... I'm so sick of hipsters and hipster bands I could puke.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    yuck

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    "singersp" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    This is Gogol Bordello. I saw them a week ago at the Cabooze outdoor stage in Minneapolis. Top ten concert of my life. Here is a song by them that
    the Vikings should adopt...
    START WEARING PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

    great drinkin' song

    IMO, I think it's safe to assume either you are not from the USA or you've been to less than 10 concerts in you're life.
    :P
    Come on singer that's not true. Maybe he was tripping on some really good drugs. jk ;D
    The video is no longer available(atleast that's what my computer tells me)

  10. #10
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: New Vikings Anthem???

    this is a great song. everyone needs to do what it says
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christina Aguilera botched the national anthem!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. New Vikings Anthem
    By LDuB302 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 02:42 AM
  3. Viking Anthem (?)
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. National Anthem
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 06:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •