Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    viking_40 is offline Rookie

Re: New Vikes Jerseys cheap at MOA

I've seen pictures of the old unis where they look blue! I think some people either have dodgy cameras or don't get the light right.

I'm thinking of getting a personalised one but it costs a lot to get it shipped to the uk.

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

too bad i dont live near Minny

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Obviously, FT hasn't seen the new jerseys yet.

Exactly what colors do you think we have given up? The Purple, gold & white are still there, just as they were before.
    I've seen the jerseys, I saw Birk (I believe) wear them on a runway. The purple didn't look right, it was more of a dark blue it appeared. 'Purple' pants? That's just weird! I didn't see much gold either, it seemed the white was more prominant than it should be. I was unimpressed, were you all really not horrified? Or are you just afraid to publically admit to a Packer fan just how drab and disgusting the new unis will be? :grin:
    Nothing against you personally (everyone has a right to select the team they root for) but maybe you need a new TV?

I have a Mitsubishi 73" Hi-Def and the Purple was showing clear as the (yellow not orange) cheese on your fellow fans during a Lambo home game. No I'm not going to bring myself down to say how stupid that looks either... I like the cheese head hats actually, it's your personality as an NFL team and that's cool with me.

So maybe you need another (main) excuse why you don't like the Vikes uni's?
    Home Sweet Dome...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    "Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Exactly what colors do you think we have given up? The Purple, gold & white are still there, just as they were before.
    I've seen the jerseys, I saw Birk (I believe) wear them on a runway. The purple didn't look right, it was more of a dark blue it appeared. 'Purple' pants? That's just weird! I didn't see much gold either, it seemed the white was more prominant than it should be. I was unimpressed, were you all really not horrified? Or are you just afraid to publically admit to a Packer fan just how drab and disgusting the new unis will be? :grin:
    Nothing against you personally (everyone has a right to select the team they root for) but maybe you need a new TV?

I have a Mitsubishi 73" Hi-Def and the Purple was showing clear as the (yellow not orange) cheese on your fellow fans during a Lambo home game. No I'm not going to bring myself down to say how stupid that looks either... I like the cheese head hats actually, it's your personality as an NFL team and that's cool with me.

Don't be too hard on him Top_Speed.

He's a Packer fan for crying out loud!

He's used to being unimpressed. :wink: :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    "Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Because he's sick of watching the purple team STOMP his green team! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Danng 52 bucks for a brand new jersey!

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    Danng 52 bucks for a brand new jersey!

That's cheap, I've paid more.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler