Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mnwildfan79 is offline Rookie

New Vikes Jerseys cheap at MOA

I just picked up a new Birk Replica Jersey at TeamChoice in MOA, they are having a 30% off everything clearance sale and they have the new jerseys. Just thought I'd give other PPOers a heads up incase you are heading out that way.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Re: New Vikes Jerseys cheap at MOA

If i lived closer to MoA id be there now and grab a couple jerseys. :sad: Oh well thanks for the heads up anyway.

They're ugly. You old jerseys were classic, this makes you look...collegiate. This is new Coke, 'Classic Coke' will be returning soon enough. No wonder they're on discount already.

Lordy, you look like the Northwestern Wildcats! No other football team in creation has ever considered copycatting them, why'd it have to be the Vikes?

You have shamed yourselves and there will be a pennance extracted. :P
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    They're ugly. You old jerseys were classic, this makes you look...collegiate. This is new Coke, 'Classic Coke' will be returning soon enough. No wonder they're on discount already.

Lordy, you look like the Northwestern Wildcats! No other football team in creation has ever considered copycatting them, why'd it have to be the Vikes?

brett favre is ugly, and its time to get rid of him
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Frozen Tundran" wrote:

brett favre is ugly, and its time to get rid of him
    Brett's beauty has always been in his right arm. You've been trying for like fifteen years to get rid of him---we're waiting...... :lol:

None of this adresses the main subject by the way. I shall take this avoidance as proof positive you're horrified too by the fact you've decided to jettison your famous colors and classic unis and actually plan on wearing those butt-ugly monstrosities? Who are you emulating now, the Bengals? They get over .500% one year and you're fashion slaves?

You can admit it---they're ugly and you're embarassed. The sooner you do this the sooner we can get his fixed. No one else should be harmed by this fashion faux-pas.
    To win or lose it all. "

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

We dont wanna get rid of Farve, our defense wants 4 to 5 INT's a game!

Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:

Jealously is very dangerous! The pack should think about changing also. Something in a blood red to hide the stains after they play The Vikes OR just get rid of the green all together and let the REAL Packer color come out for good!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    None of this adresses the main subject by the way. I shall take this avoidance as proof positive you're horrified too by the fact you've decided to jettison your famous colors and classic unis and actually plan on wearing those butt-ugly monstrosities? Who are you emulating now, the Bengals? They get over .500% one year and you're fashion slaves?

You can admit it---they're ugly and you're embarassed. The sooner you do this the sooner we can get his fixed. No one else should be harmed by this fashion faux-pas.
    Obviously, FT hasn't seen the new jerseys yet.

Exactly what colors do you think we have given up? The Purple, gold & white are still there, just as they were before.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion . . . no matter how wrong it is.

New look is fresh & exciting. We are moving out of the 1980's . . . well atleast some of us are.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

"singersp" wrote:

Obviously, FT hasn't seen the new jerseys yet.

Exactly what colors do you think we have given up? The Purple, gold & white are still there, just as they were before.
    I've seen the jerseys, I saw Birk (I believe) wear them on a runway. The purple didn't look right, it was more of a dark blue it appeared. 'Purple' pants? That's just weird! I didn't see much gold either, it seemed the white was more prominant than it should be. I was unimpressed, were you all really not horrified? Or are you just afraid to publically admit to a Packer fan just how drab and disgusting the new unis will be? :grin:
    To win or lose it all. "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast