Thread: New Uniforms???

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

New Uniforms???

The Vikings have been on the brink of success for the past few years, but haven't been able to do it.

I think a uniform change might help. Look how bad the Bucs were before they switched to those new uniforms. Also, the 97 Broncos were the first to wear their current uniforms and they won 2 straight superbowls in their new uni's. After the Titans (granted they were the Oilers before) got new uni's they went to the superbowl a couple years later.

I've seen on ebay a black alternate jersey that has purple numbers and letters outlined in yellow. They're pretty sweet. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out item# 5146460542 on ebay. It's a Bennett jersey. Those jerseys with some black pants and purple and yellow stripes down the side would be cool looking.

Whaddaya think???
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

New Uniforms???

Those are just a fashion jersey. I've seen them at Nick's Sports World downtown and at the Vikings Team Store in MoA.

The only change I want to see, is to bring back the 1970's purple road pants. :thumbright: :thumbleft:

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

New Uniforms???

If any of you have played taht new ESPN NFL 2005, they have some pretty sweet alternate uniforms on there. I was hoping that those were the new uniforms for the season b/c my brother got that game before the season started. They have purple pants but the uniforms have a sharper design to them.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

New Uniforms???

I've thought about that but I don't know.. how much better could you make the uniforms? A slight touch up might look nice, but really.. I wouldn't be terribly disappointed as I like the way the uniforms are already. Not to beat a dead horse but I'd much rather see them get a new stadium.

New Uniforms???

Yeah i definitely agree with the stadium...the year we get that is the year we should get the new unis...i think the smallest things like that make a team feel new again and it gives them a boost. I would love to spice them up like the Bills or Broncos did to theirs.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

New Uniforms???

I just want to see purple pants that would be so awsome

New Uniforms???

#1 New Owner
    #2 New Stadium

Once we get these two things, then lets talk about the uniforms. I will admit that it does intrigue me though. I like the purple and gold on black idea but we have bigger fish to fry if you know what I mean.
    Even babies know the difference.