Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The New T-Jack

hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: The New T-Jack

"goldseedlbg" wrote:
    This loss is all on Adrian ALL FUMBLE Peterson. Adrian has been fumbling way too much lately. I do not know how to feel about this team. I do not want that idiot,silly guy,dumbass,j~~~~~~s,ignorant coach back next year. I am tried of watching this team get outcoached every week. He has 6 pro bowl players and he can not win more than 9 games. His play calls are predictable, even I know want he is going to call. I want them to make the playoffs, but if it means another year of Childress I do not know. For all you T-Jack haters please. He is not to blame for this loss. The last throw hit rice on the shoulder, he should HAVE CAUGHT THE gol 'darnit BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why that idiot coach let Cook guard Abraham one-on-one is unexcusable fire that beeyatch tomorrow. If Adrian is not benched for fumbling the ball 4 times Childress is a two faced piece of pooh. He benched Berrian for fumbling once today. floop Childress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now I've heard it all from the chilly haters. We dominated this game besides the fumbles. What else is he supposed to do? He can't play the damn game for them.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"goldseedlbg" wrote:
    This loss is all on Adrian ALL FUMBLE Peterson. Adrian has been fumbling way too much lately. I do not know how to feel about this team. I do not want that idiot,moron,dumbass,jackass,ignorant coach back next year. I am tried of watching this team get outcoached every week. He has 6 pro bowl players and he can not win more than 9 games. His play calls are predictable, even I know want he is going to call. I want them to make the playoffs, but if it means another year of Childress I do not know. For all you T-Jack haters please. He is not to blame for this loss. The last throw hit rice on the shoulder, he should HAVE CAUGHT THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why that idiot coach let Cook guard Abraham one-on-one is unexcusable fire that bitch tomorrow. If Adrian is not benched for fumbling the ball 4 times Childress is a two faced piece of SHIT. He benched Berrian for fumbling once today. Fuck Childress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seiously dude....lighten up a bit.
    How did Childress do anything wrong today.
    I did not see him fumble once.
    At the end this game came down to fumbles.

And another thing, stop bitching about the play calling.
    I had a coach in college (basketball) and he told us we could tell the d what we were running every time we came down the floor because we were going to execute and succeed.
    Seems to me that some of that needs to be held true in the NFL also.
    These guys are highly skilled and athletic.

Fumbles cost us this game.
    Nothing else.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"goldseedlbg" wrote:
    This loss is all on Adrian ALL FUMBLE Peterson. Adrian has been fumbling way too much lately. I do not know how to feel about this team. I do not want that idiot,moron,dumbass,jackass,ignorant coach back next year. I am tried of watching this team get outcoached every week. He has 6 pro bowl players and he can not win more than 9 games. His play calls are predictable, even I know want he is going to call. I want them to make the playoffs, but if it means another year of Childress I do not know. For all you T-Jack haters please. He is not to blame for this loss. The last throw hit rice on the shoulder, he should HAVE CAUGHT THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why that idiot coach let Cook guard Abraham one-on-one is unexcusable fire that bitch tomorrow. If Adrian is not benched for fumbling the ball 4 times Childress is a two faced piece of SHIT. He benched Berrian for fumbling once today. Fuck Childress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You just said this is all on AD.

But how in the hell do you say Childress is outcoached every week?

Which one is it pal?

Was he outcoached during our win streak?

This is just a garbage post here.
    I would like to think that people here are a little more composed/intelligent.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "goldseedlbg" wrote:

Which one is it pal?

He is just mad and not thinking rationally.

He is going to be blaming you next Ultra

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

News flash for you guys that think Cassel could be our QB of the future.
    He is WORSE then T-Jack at throwing the deep ball.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "goldseedlbg" wrote:

Which one is it pal?

i already blame Ultra
    >

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "goldseedlbg" wrote:

Which one is it pal?

The only way you could relate this back to Childress is by saying that there was a lack of focus among the players who made the fumble. I suppose you could say that about the muffed punt, and Peterson's fumbles. But in no way was Tarvaris Jackson not focused at any point this game, he was right on the money all day.

My friend's idea today for Peterson's fumbling issue was "Give him the ball and hit him with shit until he stops dropping it."

Just make him hold it high and tight at all times, during every drill, if his grip changes punish him in some way.

Start fining him for fumbles.

Take playing time away for fumbles.

Do what you gotta do Chilly.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He's gotta get shit thrown at his grill in practice while taking a handoff

Gotta get shit thrown in his grill when he is cutting

Gotta get shit thrown in his grill when he is catching a ball

He has to work on all sorts of shit.. He is good.. Not quite great..

Man I cant stand all you Chilly haters....the second one of his investments (t jacks) starts playing consistently up to the level he can every week we start blaming the head coach!

If anything we blame the Running back and receiver coaches cause obviously they aren't teaching them how to protect the ball....

And Chillies Play calling?
    we were destroying their defense on every flipping drive until we would fumble the ball....we held them to 222 total offensive yards! and your telling me because we fumble its somehow our head coaches job???

I am sure chilly said before the game "hey players I want all my critics to hate me and say my play calling sucks and that I cant do anything....sooooo I think the best way to do that would be to stop doing anything you are doing right when carrying that ball and fumble..." (and then they all screamed and ran out of the tunnel to fumble to opening kickoff)

Yeah that sounds logical!!!

Truth is each year chilly has improved! and there is no reason why we should get rid of him!

Remember when everyone hated Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning....what ever happened to them?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    Man I cant stand all you Chilly haters....the second one of his investments (t jacks) starts playing consistently up to the level he can every week we start blaming the head coach!

If anything we blame the Running back and receiver coaches cause obviously they aren't teaching them how to protect the ball....

And Chillies Play calling?

we were destroying their defense on every flipping drive until we would fumble the ball....we held them to 222 total offensive yards! and your telling me because we fumble its somehow our head coaches job???

I am sure chilly said before the game "hey players I want all my critics to hate me and say my play calling sucks and that I cant do anything....sooooo I think the best way to do that would be to stop doing anything you are doing right when carrying that ball and fumble..." (and then they all screamed and ran out of the tunnel to fumble to opening kickoff)

Yeah that sounds logical!!!

Truth is each year chilly has improved! and there is no reason why we should get rid of him!

Remember when everyone hated Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning....what ever happened to them?
    Good post.

Some people just wanna hate on Chilly so bad.
    They need to realize this isn't fantasyland and that every play they happen to choose is going to work.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast