Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pep_pip_squeak is offline Waterboy

Re: New Stadium, commercials released (Video & Audio)

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    The tax increase is so small you would barely notice it. We have to put up with it here if you buy anything in the Green Bay area due the the renovation of that other place which I refuse to mention.
    listen to her... she is my kin, so she knows what she says... i hope :lol:

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    Is anyone going to sign up or join "Minnesota Momentum" by any chance?

https://www.minnesotamomentum.com/Reg.jsp
    I signed up already. I don't remeber if I posted this yet:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060126/nyth082.html?.v=35

Vegas is pushing hard to get MLB/NFL/NBA here. When this is built, I think a team will come here. If Northern Lights is already built or being built it won't be the Vikings. Maybe they should throw a Baseball field in there somewhere to help keep the twins.
    REDHORSE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    Is anyone going to sign up or join "Minnesota Momentum" by any chance?

https://www.minnesotamomentum.com/Reg.jsp
    I signed up. I was actually excited to do this because I really want the stadium and any way I can help I'll do it.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"mattjenny3" wrote:
    Vegas is pushing hard to get MLB/NFL/NBA here. When this is built, I think a team will come here. If Northern Lights is already built or being built it won't be the Vikings. Maybe they should throw a Baseball field in there somewhere to help keep the twins.
    Has anyone seen any artists renderings of what this place will look like? It wasnt in this story.

My wife has talked about going to Vegas sometime, now this might just push me over the top. I have been several times back when I was single, but Vegas but I basicly only go for the golf, so Vegas never had the appeal for me that it has for many. This place sounds like my kind of place though.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Turboe" wrote:
    "mattjenny3" wrote:
    Has anyone seen any artists renderings of what this place will look like? It wasnt in this story.

My wife has talked about going to Vegas sometime, now this might just push me over the top. I have been several times back when I was single, but Vegas but I basicly only go for the golf, so Vegas never had the appeal for me that it has for many. This place sounds like my kind of place though.
    Vegas is an amazing place. There is so much to do other than gamble. Hoover dam, the incredible restaurants, the shows, the fountains at the Bellagio, the volcano at the Mirage, the boat show at Treasure Island... And there is the NASCAR track. The strip is LOADED with things to see and do... All in all I would recommend going at least once.

Vegas has also been lobbying hard for a NFL team for several years now. I expect them to get once before too long... I don't want it to be the Vikings.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123