Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New stadium

Re: New stadium

retractable , that way we could get a home game for the superbowl :cheers: . and still freez em in the late months

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I like the Domed atmosphere....it creates for a loud, exciting atmosphere....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

I voted open air. But retractable is the way to go. I imagine that the weather can be brutal in the wintertime in Minny.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Its all about retractable. You guys always talk about the advantage that cold is against warm weather teams, but you forget that the biggest home field advantage we currently have is the NOISE.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Oppen air all the way. No one will want to come and play here in the cold which I think gives us an even bigger advantage the the awsome noise we make now. Plus I think you'd have less injuries playing on grass/mud/icemud :lol: Heck, I'd even throw in a huge airconditioner just to cool it down even more ale:
    I.B.O.T. #213

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

stay in a dome..i read something saying that nate burleson really didnt like the idea of playing outdoors..free agents arent usually real big on going to outdoor cold weather places..i just think when you go into detail with the whole issue, we would be better off staying indoors..we have a huge advantage when it comes to crowd noise, and we have stayed successful in the last while in that building..my stand on it is to just leave things alone for now until we can be 100% sure that a completed deal for a new stadium can be done
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"sunny" wrote:
    Oppen air all the way. No one will want to come and play here in the cold which I think gives us an even bigger advantage the the awsome noise we make now. Plus I think you'd have less injuries playing on grass/mud/icemud :lol: Heck, I'd even throw in a huge airconditioner just to cool it down even more ale:
    no one would want to play including the vikings. i think that it would be stupid to have an open air dome. this is minnesota! it gets below zero. i dont want to be going to games having to wear my big winter coat, a hat and gloves. i would rather wear my jersey, and be able to sit back and relax.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

My oh my, what did we do in the 70's?

Must have had a ton of topedo heaters on the sideline or the Vikes would not play!

It gets cold for the last few games of the year. And lately that hasn't really been the case. It does not get cold until late november if that. I think our average temp around christmans is 22 degrees. That is not cold kids. Build anything, I could care less if was indoors out outdoors as long as I don't have to go to the dump anymore. Plus by the time the stadium is done i'll be at almost field level anyways! And make sure the tailgating lot is big and next to the stadium. Like i said before i could really care less what it is just build it and build it fast!
    You republican whore!

Chavious don't you tailgate when it gets cold? Or are the one of the ones who runs from the car right to the dump. If you really want to wear your jersey put 2 sweatshirts on then the jersey over the top. Its simple I do it every year, now I won't have to take layers off once i get inside the stadium!!
    You republican whore!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast