Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: A new spin on an old question...

Worst Viking player? Spergon W. did really nothing!!

worst Viking? Scrouge Mcombs

worst viking moment? : havn't had one yet

best viking moment? I was leaving Mn going to chicago to get my flight back to greece. like 6 years ago. I was waiting at the airport inside the gates sitting and there was this bombshell brunette sitting opposite me.

soon came a big guy. sat down a couple seats left of me.. He had a small book with a viking logo on it. Asked him what it was and he said his homework. Introduced himself as Chris. We talked a bit and he seemed pretty kewl. the bombshell took to him though.. and she made it obvious.. was nice to see, especially as she was talking to him about hte vikings. she was a cheerleader and was heading home to get things to move up to Mn.

the 3 of us talked about mn, C.hovan got up and left after a bit to get something to eat. I talked with keri for a bit about greece and the beaches.. she said it's her dream to lay in the sun on an island.. I still wish i could be a part of that dream..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hershel Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Hershel Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep! That would be mine too.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

You all have to agree one is Demetrius U. and Chris Dishman! I also have to vote for Hershel Walker. What a bust.

vikesbest98 is offline Training Camp

I would have to say that Randy Moss is one of the most talented receivers in the game today and he did a lot for the vikings being able to stretch the field out. But I was not really impressed with MOST of his antics. He had a tendency to nullify all of his progress on the field by his lack of common sense off the field. Go out there put it on the line and have some humility.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Gary fricken Anderson and the shanked kick in 98. I'm still bitter about that one.
    I feel the same brother. The same way
    I really can't feel bitter toward Anderson. When the highest scoring offsense ever in the history of the NFL needs to rely on a field goal to win, then there werer a lot of people who failed to produce that game. Not just Anderson.

However, that game does rank as my worst Vikings moment ever. I was in Kuwait at the time, right after Desert Fox, so we were still in extended hours. I watching the game with a bunch of my buddies who managed to get a TV hooked into AFN.

Being as I was the only Vikings fan there, you would have thought that more people would have taken the loss as an opportunity to kick a brother while was down, but they never did. They were respectful and considerate. Of course it might hav had something to do with the fact that I was armed with an M16A2 and 210 rounds of 5.56 ammo at the time... :wink:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Hershel Walker Hershel Walker Hershel Walker Crap Crap Crap

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    two words: denard walker. not only did he suck the whole year, but all he had to do was bat down the pass... but no..... he had to push nate freaking poole out, ergo pushing us out of the playoffs...

as for gary, can't place the blame on the 98 championship game solely on anderson though, we had a chance to drive down the field at the end of the game (with our record setting offense) but denny 'da knee' green decides to fold. we deserved to lose that one.
    Denard Walker didn't push Nate Poole out of bounds, Brian Russell did. Denard Walker just had his back to play and was out of position.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Can I pick a coach? Mike Tice

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Jarlvik2006 is offline Rookie

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Can I pick a coach? Mike Tice
    DC- If you're gonna pick a coach it has to be Les Steckel. At least Tice won more than three games.

As far as player go- Swami sez "it could be a Smoot point".
    I m Watching You- You may not see me, you may not hear me, but I m watching you...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast