Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    218 row 14 here, still waitng for the darn tickets though, i just moved and did not let the vikings know, so everything is forwarded to me.
    tailgait at the rapid park lot. Its big and you get a free round trip bus or light rail pass to the dome. Oh hurry up tickets!!!!
    You republican whore!

  2. #12
    damien927's Avatar
    damien927 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    610

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    218 row 14 here, still waitng for the darn tickets though, i just moved and did not let the vikings know, so everything is forwarded to me.
    tailgait at the rapid park lot. Its big and you get a free round trip bus or light rail pass to the dome. Oh hurry up tickets!!!!
    Are they going to rip up Rapid Park this year for the New Twins Ballpark or are they waiting until next year?

    What does the rapid park parking cost?

    Thanks Lotza!

  3. #13
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    we're gonna try two tailgating events or so....usually depends who comes to town....$20 I think gets you in plus free train ride to the dome.

  4. #14
    Rastak's Avatar
    Rastak is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    148

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    "damien927" wrote:
    Just curious..... I have never paid attention before... how many rows are there in the upper deck of the dome?

    Someone told me 24 or 25.

  5. #15
    jsa803's Avatar
    jsa803 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    no no no there is like 31 or 32
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    "jsa803" wrote:
    no no no there is like 31 or 32
    I believe the answer is 31. I haven't seen a 32 yet, so I'm pretty sure 31 is it.

    Also to note the cement pillars are in row 27. In rows 28-31 there are 1,400 "limited view" seats.

    So if you're looking at tickets in those rows from someone selling them, make damn sure the seller states that they have no obstructions.

    "Limited view" seats only have a price tag of $9.99 on them.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    I know that there only 31 rows in section 223... I was in row 28 last year, and there were only three rows behind me! :grin: I suspect it is the same in every section.

    The nice part about the dome is that every seat (that isn't a limited view seat) has a great sightline of the field. I think the limited view seats are those that have some part of hte field obstructed by the pillars.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I know that there only 31 rows in section 223... I was in row 28 last year, and there were only three rows behind me! :grin: I suspect it is the same in every section.

    The nice part about the dome is that every seat (that isn't a limited view seat) has a great sightline of the field. I think the limited view seats are those that have some part of hte field obstructed by the pillars.
    Yes, that is correct. It's as I stated in my previous post.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    jsa803's Avatar
    jsa803 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    hey singer we already talked about my seats earlier but do u think i will be able to see good from row 22? or am I too high to get a goow view of the game
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: New season ticket holders!!!!!

    "jsa803" wrote:
    hey singer we already talked about my seats earlier but do u think i will be able to see good from row 22? or am I too high to get a goow view of the game
    You'll be able to see just fine.

    You will also get to see the plays develop, which is one plus in the upper level.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Season Ticket Holders Only: "State of the Vikings" Event
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 06:17 PM
  2. Live Vikings Fan Forum for season-ticket holders
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 07:54 AM
  3. Season Ticket Holders - Where are your seats?
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. Season Ticket Holders?
    By coreyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:46 PM
  5. A Challenge To All Season Ticket Holders:
    By SKOL in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •