I would rather have an old rope, i like it rough
    Thats not what she said
    ;D

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: New Rope

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    No, simply made a statement about the behaviors around here, and you put yourself up as a shining example so that my point was concrete.
    You're also doing a fine job of concreting that yourself.
    I'm happy has all heck that the Vikings won, and I think we played some good football.
    So I don't get what the big deal is if I still don't like an aspect of what the Vikings are doing.
    All the while you are going around complaining about all the complainers.
    Well I don't think it's any kind of big deal, people always have worries and problems, if everybody always sat around singing at the camp fire and being happy that would be just as bad.

Great game, great win, still needs improving.
    So go on, use me as an example.
    Because I'm a Viking fan, and I'll call them like I see them and not conform my opinion to fit with your status quo of not complaing(well except when you are complaining, then it's fine).
    I'm not out for a fight, but I'm just pointing out it's kind of silly with the complaining about the complaining.
    You don't like complaining, don't complain about it, take me or anyone on about what we're complaining about.

Heck I'm as much a knee jerk fan as the next, but who isn't.
    Oh, I still think Gus is a bum.
    How's that?
    No, Shutz,
    I made a statement.

If I were to complain, I would complain about a lot more than make a simple statement.

Thanks for pushing out another treatise on why you are so bent about someone pointing out a set of behaviors on the site today.
    I love when you complain.
    It tells me you care.

Who has the Dekay picture?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Some people will complain about ANYTHING just to complain.
    Yes, Shock, and then complain about the fact that people pointed out their complaints, and complain to justify their complaints.
    It was great when that was being pointed out pregame; the predictions of the giant whine fest that would likely ensue even if we won today.
    Was a funny prediction, and damned if it didn't happen.

Hey, you need to get a copy of the Dekay Bachelorette pictures from today for your tailgate collection.

I am talking all time classics.
    All-freekin time.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Webby" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    No, simply made a statement about the behaviors around here, and you put yourself up as a shining example so that my point was concrete.
    I'm happy has all heck that the Vikings won, and I think we played some good football.
    So I don't get what the big deal is if I still don't like an aspect of what the Vikings are doing.
    Well I don't think it's any kind of big deal, people always have worries and problems, if everybody always sat around singing at the camp fire and being happy that would be just as bad.

Because I'm a Viking fan, and I'll call them like I see them and not conform my opinion to fit with your status quo of not complaing(well except when you are complaining, then it's fine).
    I'm not out for a fight, but I'm just pointing out it's kind of silly with the complaining about the complaining.
    You don't like complaining, don't complain about it, take me or anyone on about what we're complaining about.

How's that?
    No, Shutz,
    I made a statement.

If I were to complain, I would complain about a lot more than make a simple statement.

Thanks for pushing out another treatise on why you are so bent about someone pointing out a set of behaviors on the site today.

It tells me you care.

Well I'm glad you love when I complain.
    That really brings that warm fuzzy feeling to my heart.
    Like I said weby, I'm not out for fights, I just found this thread incredibly silly.
    Should I go start a thread making a "statement" about complainers who complain about complaining.
    It's just part of the beast, no need for metaphors and a thread about it.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Send it over, whoever has it!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

How's that?
    No, Shutz,
    I made a statement.

It tells me you care.

Well I'm glad you love when I complain.
    That really brings that warm fuzzy feeling to my heart.
    Like I said weby, I'm not out for fights, I just found this thread incredibly silly.
    Should I go start a thread making a "statement" about complainers who complain about complaining.
    It's just part of the beast, no need for metaphors and a thread about it.
    The way I see it, it's a free country, these are his boards, he leads the mod-team, and his HOTT BRATTS are to DIE for.
    He can complain about whatever he wants.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=593]http://mirror-us-ga1.gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/maths/knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD.jpg[/img]

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=593]http://mirror-us-ga1.gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/maths/knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD.jpg[/img]
    BLV that picture is TOO pink!
    ;D

You need to fix it.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"Webby" wrote:
    Some of you would complain if you were hung with a new rope.

Stunning.
    +1

I want my rope to be made out of the finest silky hairs from Chilly's mustache if I ever have to be hung.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

"Webby" wrote:
    No, colloquilism means it doesn't matter what happens the person, they will complain.

That's not what colloquialism means lol. I cheated, I didn't know what it meant, but I looked it up.

It's just a way of life in Viking country to complain. 47 now going on 48 straight seasons of failure will drive even the most positive fan to know not get their hopes up too high (even if things seem to be going good). I'll point to exhibit A: ---> 1998. Oh yeah, still feeling the pain from that one. I would say gol'darnit, dub-ya, and jiggly butt are fine examples of colloquialism on this site though lol. I'm new so I'm still not sure what the jiggly butt thing is all about yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast