Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: New Ownership FUBARing this Team

"Acumen" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I was looking back at some old thread and I saw a bunch by that Prophet guy, but he must have become a Packer fan or something because he hasn't posted in awhile.
    I was wondering the same thing, he seemed way too intelligent to be a Porker fan.
    May he RIP and rise as something bigger and stronger.
    I doubt it...that guy was WAY too full of himself.

He's probably living in an old single-wide trailer somewhere in rural Mississippi, sitting in one of those old webbed folding chairs, chain-smoking on the rickety old attached deck with the cheap green Astroturf glued to it, hollering at his obese "baby mamma" to get him another can of Milwaukee's Beast while he watches his new team "the Packers" get beat again on his old black-and-white TV with the rabbit ears!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I was looking back at some old thread and I saw a bunch by that Prophet guy, but he must have become a Packer fan or something because he hasn't posted in awhile.
    I was wondering the same thing, he seemed way too intelligent to be a Porker fan.

He's probably living in an old single-wide trailer somewhere in rural Mississippi, sitting in one of those old webbed folding chairs, chain-smoking on the rickety old attached deck with the cheap green Astroturf glued to it, hollering at his obese "baby mamma" to get him another can of Milwaukee's Beast while he watches his new team "the Packers" get beat again on his old black-and-white TV with the rabbit ears!
    That sounds like a Cajun recollection!
    Just move a little closer to the coast in the bayous...waiting for a new single-wide to float in from the latest storm.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

Sounds like Favre's relatives!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

nfl-forums is offline Rookie

I wanted to bring this back up - a lot of what I feared is coming true which is sad.
    I was really hoping to be wrong on this.
    But now with the releasing of Robinson, the knowledge that Childress doesn't talk to his players, and the obvious lack of flexibility on the part of Childress, I can't say that I support him...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415