vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

New Orleans saints game

Hey guys i really think were going to win this game. The Saints offense is pretty good but their defense has lots of holes i think so that means we can move down the field easily on them especially Moss against their corners. Aaron Brooks has lots of mobility so i say we need a spy on him at all times cause he'll try to take off with it especially since our defense hasn't been that good. Winfield should do well on Joe Horn and Williams covered Owens like a blanket last year, imagine what he could do to Stallworth. Remember we beat them in 2002 at the Superdome when we sucked on the last play of the game on Culpepper's two point conversion run up the middle. The game is on turf in a dome anyway and thats to our advantage.

Skol Vikes.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

New Orleans saints game

Yeah, i was at that game in '02 and it was great. I will also be going to the sunday night game there this year. Should be a good win. That will be cool, I get to go to the Houston game the week before too! Lets hope they are two impressive wins.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

New Orleans saints game

The Saints have one of the most talented offenses in the league but their defense sucks.

Aaron Brooks has gotten better but he has to hang on to the football. He fumbles a lot and he also needs to improve his release. Stallworth and Horn make a pretty good pair and Mcallister is just plain awesome. It will be interesting to see how leCharles Bentley does at center this year...he is a superior blocker.

But on defense their first round picks have turned out to be flops. Look at Charles Grant and Tebucky Jones neither of those guys are consistent and there is no one else to speak of on the defense. I don't think the Vikings will have any trouble scoring on these guys.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

New Orleans saints game

Saints have one heckuva defensive line, will probably be all our line can do to handle their pass rush. The Saints offense will provide lots of challenge as well.

I expect this to be a fairly high scoring, competitive game. Way too close to call now. Let's wait and see how the Saints start the season before sticking a fork in them.
    SKOL VIKINGS!