Thread: New Member

Phlegm is offline Rookie

Hey guys... I couldn't take it any longer, I want to voice my opinion too! I've been reading posts and new vikings' info on this website since the end of the season. It's crazy though, I didn't think there were that many fans that kept up with the Vikings as well as me. Thanks for such a great website. Pumped for the up comming season! Just a quick note: I have a really strong feeling that the vikings will draft one of Miami's LBs. I have given up on hope that Udeze or Smith will fall to the 19th pick... although who knows what will happen. I would love to see us draft D.J. Williams. I think he would be a GREAT addition to our young LB core. I would also love to see our opening day LBs to look like this: Williams, Henderson, Claiborne. Another thought; (I'm full of them, I've been watching for four months) if given the oppertunity, I can see the vikings drafting one of the top 4 WR if they happen to fall to the 19th pick. I suppose I'll save the rest of my thoughts for a little later...Holla back, I'd love questions and comments! You'll be hearing a lot from me.
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Well welcome to our little corner of the viking world... we enjoy it and hope that you do to!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: New Member

Welcome and SKOL!

=D>

"Phlegm" wrote:
    Hey guys... I couldn't take it any longer, I want to voice my opinion too! I've been reading posts and new vikings' info on this website since the end of the season. It's crazy though, I didn't think there were that many fans that kept up with the Vikings as well as me. Thanks for such a great website. Pumped for the up comming season! Just a quick note: I have a really strong feeling that the vikings will draft one of Miami's LBs. I have given up on hope that Udeze or Smith will fall to the 19th pick... although who knows what will happen. I would love to see us draft D.J. Williams. I think he would be a GREAT addition to our young LB core. I would also love to see our opening day LBs to look like this: Williams, Henderson, Claiborne. Another thought; (I'm full of them, I've been watching for four months) if given the oppertunity, I can see the vikings drafting one of the top 4 WR if they happen to fall to the 19th pick. I suppose I'll save the rest of my thoughts for a little later...Holla back, I'd love questions and comments! You'll be hearing a lot from me.

Phlegm is offline Rookie

Thanks guys! This is gunna be fun, I can tell. Any opinions on my thoughts on the draft? This is only the begining for me.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'm leaving the draft alone from now on... I don't know all that much about it... but I have confidence enough in Chavous and the scouts to know that whoever we get should work well with the team

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone know who the Butkus award winner was in college this season. It would be sweet to have three previous winners in our LB core.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Phlegm is offline Rookie

ItalianStallion I'm already likeing the way you think. That would be great.. you can't argue with putting three recent Butkus Award winners on the field at the same time, could you? I don't know who they gave the award to... but it sure would be nice to know. Wouldn't be surprised if it were either of the Miami LBs. Anyone know who won the Butkus this year?

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Phlegm" wrote:
    Thanks guys! This is gunna be fun, I can tell. Any opinions on my thoughts on the draft? This is only the begining for me.
    Welcome to the board Phlegm.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Does anyone know who the Butkus award winner was in college this season. It would be sweet to have three previous winners in our LB core.
    It was Teddy Lehman, out of Oklahoma. I haven't seen his name in any lists of projected first rounders, so I have no idea when he's slated to be picked. I don't bother paying to be able to see mock drafts. They're always busted by halfway through the first round. (Kind of like my NCAA brackets)