Thread: New member

Fire63 is offline Waterboy

Good morning Viking fans! Just joined today. Been a Vikings fan all my life. I grew up in Sioux Falls, SD and now live on the east coast. First Viking game I remember was Super Bowl IV and grew up watching the Purple People Eaters era. Have a great day!! Skol

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Velkommon Fire63… I too, was born in Sioux Falls (1962)…went to school through 4th grade, then moved to Sidney, Nebraska, where I graduated high school. Came back and graduated college from University of South Dakota and married a Madison, SD girl. We live in Delaware. ("It's a small world, but I'd hate to paint it," Steven Wright)

We've certainly lived through all sorts of ups and downs as lifers of our age, but, there's once again, reason for optimism re: our Vikes. I have a good feeling about Zimmer and the youth movement. We shall see how quickly they can progress.

The site isn't what it once was, but, it will pick up again once Training Camp is going strong. Post and share your opinions often… Skol Vikings!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    If the Vikings start putting things together like we are hoping, I expect to see a LOT of the old timers coming home...
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Welcome aboard
    Purple till i die

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire63 View Post
    Good morning Viking fans! Just joined today. Been a Vikings fan all my life. I grew up in Sioux Falls, SD and now live on the east coast. First Viking game I remember was Super Bowl IV and grew up watching the Purple People Eaters era. Have a great day!! Skol
    Welcome aboard! I also have been a Vikings fan all my life. I was born in Decorah, Iowa, but we moved to Owatonna, MN while I wa in high school. Employment brought me to Wausau, WI, where I currently live. SKOL - keep on posting!