Thread: New Joke

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

New Joke

Back in the Green Bay woods, a Packers Fans wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.

Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing."

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. "Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down ... I think there's yet another one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. "No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern ... It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.

The Cheesehead scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, "Do you think it's the light that's attractin' 'em?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

New Joke

lol.. good one.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

snausages is offline Training Camp

New Joke

Why don't Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota have professional football teams?

Because then Minnesota would want one too.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

New Joke

Why don't Michigan and Illinois have professional football teams? Because then Wisconsin would too...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

New Joke

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by purplehorn

Back in the Green Bay woods, a Packers Fans wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.

Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing."

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. "Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down ... I think there's yet another one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. "No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern ... It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.

The Cheesehead scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, "Do you think it's the light that's attractin' 'em?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    there's one thing wrong with that joke... wait for it...

packer fans don't get laid[xx(]
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven