Thread: New Jesreys...

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

New Jesreys...

I think that the team would benefit from some new vamped up jerseys. I love the ones now and the bluish color especially. But they need to slightly modify those things. Nothing drastic, something subtle but a little sharper. Anyone agree?

Damn, I sound like a fashion designer. Anyway what do you guys think?

I also read an email on vikes.com and someone said that they are upset about the block letters being gone or whatever. Maybe I read that here. I dont know but I like the new logo and "V". Anyone else?

Just writing something different other than the freaking Seahawks game.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

New Jesreys...

I think it could be time for a make over of the uni's....Keep the classic helmets...but change the pants and jerseys....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

New Jesreys...

Yeah I totally agree with ya...kinda like what the Bills did to their unis. It looks so much better, more intimidating and it would be a nice fresh look.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

vikesfan is offline Starter

New Jesreys...

I have a question for anybody that has actually been to a Vikes home game. Living outside of Minnesota, I have only been able to see them play on the road, wearing their white uniforms. I watch all of their other games on Directv.

Over the years I have collected a lot of authentic Vikings jerseys, beginning with Starter (in the late 90's) and through Reebok, with the 2004 jersey. They are all the same identical shade of purple, and for years of watching them on TV, the jerseys always look more of a bluish color. I know the Vikes are obviously purple and gold, their trademark colors, but are the jerseys sold in stores, even the authentic ones, not the same color as they wear on game day, or is it a coloring issue with the way they come across on TV? I have wondered this for years and would love to hear from anybody who has seen them play in the Dome, as opposed to on TV. Thanks.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

New Jesreys...

We should have the purple pants to go with the jersey's that would be awsome!!!

and maybe a black uni? or comic sans numbers!

even the helmets...although I like the new ones we should get some like the pats with the viking head!!

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

New Jesreys...

Have a black alternating home uniform with a traditional style helmet except black. The numbers would still be purple outlined in gold. Black pants also.

Alternating away uniform should have purple pants.

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

New Jesreys...

Pick any color 'cept the good ones (green & gold)
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

New Jesreys...

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Pick any color 'cept the good ones (green & gold)
    Here is your green and gold...peas and corn. ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

New Jesreys...

:la:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.