Thread: New Era

Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

New Era

We were suppose to start this new era, with new guys and a new plays. The after Randy Moss Era....he's to many problems blah blah blah.....

But I'll tell you one thing...I miss Moss deep, or a crazy lateral to M. Williams or better yet, a fake moon to 65,000 in Lamb field for a playoff game.

What we got instead of all that, a guy who's being benched for Keith Newman and a rookie WR who at times looks good but is no Cris Carter or Randy Moss.......So this ? is this....is this new era with the love boat crew going to make up for the superfreak or continue to make excuses......

I would like to see this ship turn around....but I would also like to see them trade there next 2 first round picks and anything else the Raiders need to get Moss back.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: New Era

Oh goodie. Another Moss thread where members can lash out at each other. Not.

Add it to the already battle tested threads where members are having it out.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14619