Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negatives

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Negatives

"dan3ski" wrote:
    none of those were Culpepper's fault. One was a bad snap
    This one was partly Culpepper's fault. (of course w/out the bad snap it wouldn't have happened) If he would have fell on it instead of trying to pick it up he would have gotten the ball. When the ball goes that far back it is almost guaranteed that somebody from the D is gonna be there to jump on it so he should have just fell on it. The other ones definitley weren't his fault though.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Negatives

I think against the Saints our special teams was pretty damn good (barring the fake punt). Elling consistently kicked the ball to the 5 and our coverage unit kept the beerman inside the 25 every time I think (maybe one time he got farther, I don't remember).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Negatives

Weren't there a couple holding penalties on the returns that had us starting around the 12 yard line? It just seems that if it isn't one thing it's another.
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Negatives

Oh true, I guess I was only thinking about when we were kicking off! Yeah, our recieving team did do pretty sh!tty now that you mention it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Negatives

moore had one good one but also had alot of mistakes

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Negatives

I liked it that we were pressuring the quarterback in the fourth quarter, we were blitzing and everything... the problem seemed to be that our corners were giving a cushion. Sure, Brooks had to get rid of the ball quickly, but he had receivers to throw to because of the way our corners played. It was really making me mad.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12