Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Pigface's Avatar
    Pigface is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    I told you, I just played the game on Madden, and we DO score 48 pts. We all know how realistic the Madden games are... <cough> so it's going to happen.

  2. #32
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    I hate to say this but nobody got it right on the head. a lot of people came close.... maybe this week...

  3. #33
    SWAYZE74's Avatar
    SWAYZE74 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    258

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    mike martz breaks into the stadium and records a sac...

    but seriously...30-17...we win...if we get a RB over 100 yds and 2 TOs, we should be money...
    peace...

  4. #34
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    "SWAYZE74" wrote:
    mike martz breaks into the stadium and records a sac...

    but seriously...30-17...we win...if we get a RB over 100 yds and 2 TOs, we should be money...
    Ahem! This thread was to predict the score for the Lions game not the Rams game. :razz:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #35
    SWAYZE74's Avatar
    SWAYZE74 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    258

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "SWAYZE74" wrote:
    mike martz breaks into the stadium and records a sac...

    but seriously...30-17...we win...if we get a RB over 100 yds and 2 TOs, we should be money...
    Ahem! This thread was to predict the score for the Lions game not the Rams game. :razz:
    i know...martz really hates detroit too... :twisted:

    peace...
    peace...

  6. #36
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Need more than just a prediction for the Lions game

    "SWAYZE74" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SWAYZE74" wrote:
    mike martz breaks into the stadium and records a sac...

    but seriously...30-17...we win...if we get a RB over 100 yds and 2 TOs, we should be money...
    Ahem! This thread was to predict the score for the Lions game not the Rams game. :razz:
    i know...martz really hates detroit too... :twisted:

    peace...
    :scratch: Well if you were talking about the lions game then, you were a day late with your prediction!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. New Prediction for Game
    By PolarGrizz in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. Week 2 - Detroit Lions - Prediction Thread
    By BloodyHorns82 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:52 AM
  3. Vikings/Lions Game prediction
    By 6-KINGS in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 03:02 PM
  4. Sundays Prediction Vikes VS Lions
    By XTAP59 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 04:57 PM
  5. Prediction for THE game
    By CVGVIKE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •