StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Need backup in Dallas !!

Hi Viking nation. I live in the north Dallas area. Will not go to the game (I don't want to pay $ 85 dollars for corner of the end zone, up high). I will, however, be at the Fox Sports Grille in Plano, Texas on Sunday, where the game will be on Big Screen, and LOUD. Anyone in purple who wants to come out, I would more than welcome. We usually get about 5 or 6 Vikings fans there every Sunday. It is going to be loud and to be honest, I wouldn't mind some "representation". Just want to throw that out there. BTW, if you want to know who I am, I will be the guy in purple, going nuts at the bar.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Need backup in Dallas !!

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Hi Viking nation. I live in the north Dallas area. Will not go to the game (I don't want to pay $ 85 dollars for corner of the end zone, up high). I will, however, be at the Fox Sports Grille in Plano, Texas on Sunday, where the game will be on Big Screen, and LOUD. Anyone in purple who wants to come out, I would more than welcome. We usually get about 5 or 6 Vikings fans there every Sunday. It is going to be loud and to be honest, I wouldn't mind some "representation". Just want to throw that out there. BTW, if you want to know who I am, I will be the guy in purple, going nuts at the bar.
    A little to far for me to drive this weekend.
    :P

I was in Plano though, back around Xmas time in the mid 90's. We took a drive out there to see Southfork ranch. It certainly was weird seeing X-mas decorations all lit up w/o any snow.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Even weirder for me was watching Deion Sanders, walking around my neighborhood, in a beige suit, with sandals, and a large cross around his neck. I still have nightmares !!
    : ;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Even weirder for me was watching Deion Sanders, walking around my neighborhood, in a beige suit, with sandals, and a large cross around his neck. I still have nightmares !!
    That's still better that than having Ned walk around your neighborhood on Sunday.
    ;D

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    A little to far for me to drive this weekend.
    :P

I was in Plano though, back around Xmas time in the mid 90's. We took a drive out there to see Southfork ranch. It certainly was weird seeing X-mas decorations all lit up w/o any snow.
    I've been in Phoenix several times over Chirstsmas, and it just feels wrong to see people walking around in shorts on Christmas day

... but we somehow don't mind it when those 22- year old coeds do it, right
    ?
    :

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"StillPurple" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!

there went your neighborhood