Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice

Need Advice

My fiance and I are making our very first trip to Minnesota this December to see the Vikes play the Seahawks. I need to know what is the best hotel to stay out that is close to the Metrodome. I was looking at either the Holiday Inn on Washington Ave or the Best Western on 8th St.

Which hotel would be more convienent to stay out to watch the game?

I've heard tailgating is at Washington Ave so I'm leaning more towards that one right now.

Some of you veterans that have done this before let me know some info, ok. Thanks!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Need Advice

How about the Heartbreak Hotel...haha
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Need Advice

Nice one TexPack -- how many packers games have you been to? I bet none since you are a fair-weathered packers fan who roots for the Cowboys when no one is looking. So I guess either team you root for you end up still living a homosexual lifestyle.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Need Advice

If you really mean the "best" hotel, I am sure it is neither of those. I stayed in the Best Western last fall. It is OK, but nothing real special.

I'll check around, but a really good hotel downtown will probably run you $150/night.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Need Advice

"purplepat" wrote:
    If you really mean the "best" hotel, I am sure it is neither of those. I stayed in the Best Western last fall. It is OK, but nothing real special.

I'll check around, but a really good hotel downtown will probably run you $150/night.
    is that the one that's like 4 blocks away
    because i might stay at that one for the titans game

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Need Advice

oh my gosh... you guys are in luck... you have your own Orbitz girl in your very presence! let me do a quick search and I'll let ya know what I find

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Need Advice

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    My fiance and I are making our very first trip to Minnesota this December to see the Vikes play the Seahawks. I need to know what is the best hotel to stay out that is close to the Metrodome. I was looking at either the Holiday Inn on Washington Ave or the Best Western on 8th St.

Which hotel would be more convienent to stay out to watch the game?

I've heard tailgating is at Washington Ave so I'm leaning more towards that one right now.

Some of you veterans that have done this before let me know some info, ok. Thanks!
    I would personally do the holiday inn on washington ave since its close to the metrodome, i think in walking distance, no need to park at the stadum zoo :lol: and holiday inn aint that bad of a place to stay compared to others.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Need Advice

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    oh my gosh... you guys are in luck... you have your own Orbitz girl in your very presence! let me do a quick search and I'll let ya know what I find
    Oh my gosh, TNT...do you speak with an English accent and say stuff like "Fascinating"? Oh wait...that's Orbitz gum. Never mind.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Need Advice

HEHEHE... I could try but I'd probably sound silly

Need Advice

Thanks for the help -- right now I think I want to stay at the Holiday Inn. They want 100 bucks a night to stay there, does that sound right or too high?
    Let me know so I can go ahead and reserve a room!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast