Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NBC is considering moving one of the Vikings' games to prime-time

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Sunday nigth game ?
    No thank you, I d like to sleep more than 3 hours before going to work
    Yeah that sure is the downside for us Europeans to have our team being a contender.
    hey if us being a contender means being a Sunday night game then I'll go for that
    ;D
    Yeah, who needs to sleep

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I hope they put the deadskin game on, as I have Monday off. Detroit is folding, and will be spanked by the plowboi's. The Cards better not beat the seahawks, and we should be at worst 3-1 down the stretch. When you start to win everyone wants to put ya in primetime.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    We don't have to win all 4 games to make the playoffs. We just need to finish with a record better than the Lions & at least tie with the Cardinals.

The tie-breakers with the Cards depend upon - IF the Vikings lose - to whom they lose.
    We share one more common opponent on our schedule with Arizona (SF) and they with us (ATL).
    In the event of a tie, as the article says above, common opponent schedule is the tie-breaker.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    ...If the Vikings (6-6) win their four remaining games and Detroit (6-6) loses at least once, the Vikings will get in the playoffs. That's because the only other team that could match Minnesota's 10-6 record would be Arizona. The Vikings would beat out the Cardinals based on the common-opponent tiebreaker. The Vikings would be 4-1 against Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Washington and Arizona would be 2-3 against those teams...

That excites me so much right there. I'll be the first to admit I had given up on this season.I think alot of us thought we where going downward.However I'll also be the first to admit I have never given up on Childress and believed he needed time to build 'his' team.I think we're all seeing what this guy can do.This guy brings in studs through FA and through the draft, and we're all seeing it pay off.I'm excited for this season, but also the future!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There are alot of Ifs in there. Lets just enjoy the newfound success and take it one game at a time

"Mr." wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    ...If the Vikings (6-6) win their four remaining games and Detroit (6-6) loses at least once, the Vikings will get in the playoffs. That's because the only other team that could match Minnesota's 10-6 record would be Arizona. The Vikings would beat out the Cardinals based on the common-opponent tiebreaker. The Vikings would be 4-1 against Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Washington and Arizona would be 2-3 against those teams...

That excites me so much right there. I'll be the first to admit I had given up on this season.I think alot of us thought we where going downward.However I'll also be the first to admit I have never given up on Childress and believed he needed time to build 'his' team.I think we're all seeing what this guy can do.This guy brings in studs through FA and through the draft, and we're all seeing it pay off.I'm excited for this season, but also the future!
    Was it hard being the first to admit you might be right? ;D
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

Jesus I hope this happens. Please Flex Schedule us.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Flex schedule changes must be made and announced no later than 12 days prior to the game.
    So if they flex the Washington game, we will know by Dec 11th.
    If they flex the Denver game, we would know by the 18th.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I hope they put the deadskin game on, as I have Monday off. Detroit is folding, and will be spanked by the plowboi's. The Cards better not beat the seahawks, and we should be at worst 3-1 down the stretch. When you start to win everyone wants to put ya in primetime.
    "deadskin"...
    Ouch.

Hopefully that pun was un-intended,

Myself would love to see the broncos game and their run defense with AD for all the nation to see.
    AD should have around 1580 yards or so by then, and he juices them for about 250+ for all to see.
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I get to see the Deadskins (that is what thier fans call them as well) every weekend if I want.

I wish they would put on this weekends as I will be up at the huntclub hunting and won't have access to the dish.
    Throw in the fact that there is no damn cell coverage and I will have to watch a the skins game and focus on the ticker.
    DAMN.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast