Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    I am actually a little surprised that MN@Atl gets that big of a national footprint. Especially with AP out this week. Funny some of the games have such a small footprint basically covering the extended metro area of each team and not much more.

Also find it interesting what thought process goes into this. Why would half of Alaska get one game, and the other half get another? is there some kind of market research that tells them that Fairbanks has a large Vikings fan contingency whereas Anchorage does not?

Very cool thanks for posting again, I finally bookmarked it. Normally when I want to find this I have to search and search.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Not quite the same watching on a laptop or PC monitor as opposed to a big flatscreen at the bar.
    or you can just hook up your computer to a big TV or projection screen. I do it all the time for WWE pay per views and soccer. I have Sunday Ticket so I am good. With the money you spend at the bar each Sunday you could just get Sunday Ticket. The last time I went I spent $50. What a waste.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    or you can just hook up your computer to a big TV or projection screen. I do it all the time for WWE pay per views and soccer. I have Sunday Ticket so I am good. With the money you spend at the bar each Sunday you could just get Sunday Ticket. The last time I went I spent $50. What a waste.
    I do not usually spend too much there on game days. More often than not, I do not drink beer on Sundays. I will have a nice Irish Pub meal and a lot of ice teas to cool the pipes from Saturday Night. Get out for $15-$20. If I do have beers, the tab goes up considerably, but I am not one to drink at home by myself, and the wife doesn't care about football.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Thought I was looking good until I saw that little grey area around Chicago. Damn.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Limited coverage of the Vikes today

the506.com - main

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12