ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Nate the Great Read

Here is another article on Nate the Great. I picked him up last year in fanasty football from FA pool. This year I took him in the draft. I know he will excel.

Read:
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20050826/sp_usatoday/vikeshopenatebisgreat

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Nate the Great Read

Good stuff.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

The Minnesota Vikings say that no single player can be expected to replace Randy Moss, that they must divide the load. Imagine, for a second, coach Mike Tice meeting with the receivers and apportioning those responsibilities: '"'You, play when you want to play. You, walk off the field with two seconds left in our next game. You, pretend to moon the crowd."

lol... :lol:
    Even babies know the difference.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

The fake mooning was hilarious, not really a distraction in my mind, but a fitting end to a Packer bashing.

Also, I'm going to somewhat defend Moss on the Washington game. Even if we recover the kick (odds are something like 6 to 1), there was only 0:02 seconds remaining. If you pay attention to the clock, for any play, even an onside kick to be ran and the clock stopped after :01 is nearly impossible. You've got just as good a chance as winning the lottery. It was pretty unrealistic to expect us to recover a kick with time remaining. I could see us recovering it, but time almost certainly would have expired. Yes, it may send the wrong message to the team, but jeez!
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"JDogg926" wrote:
    The fake mooning was hilarious, not really a distraction in my mind, but a fitting end to a Packer bashing.

Also, I'm going to somewhat defend Moss on the Washington game. Even if we recover the kick (odds are something like 6 to 1), there was only 0:02 seconds remaining. If you pay attention to the clock, for any play, even an onside kick to be ran and the clock stopped after :01 is nearly impossible. You've got just as good a chance as winning the lottery. It was pretty unrealistic to expect us to recover a kick with time remaining. I could see us recovering it, but time almost certainly would have expired. Yes, it may send the wrong message to the team, but jeez!
    think of all the amazing seemingly impossible plays that have been made in sports. could you imagine if all those players just thought "eh, its impossible. lets call it a day"
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"happy camper" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

think of all the amazing seemingly impossible plays that have been made in sports. could you imagine if all those players just thought "eh, its impossible. lets call it a day"
    Exactly, it's what makes the game great. Never giveup, Never give in.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

nate is great and this year the whole world will see.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

man i thought someone was calling me out of somethin, but yeah nate is going to explode this year, he will be making trips to hawaii for the pro bowl and detriot for the super bowl and then maybe everyone will realize how great nate is

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Good read.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Pretty decent read.. I love it when Nate or Pep or any Viking at that gets good publicity