Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

Re: With Nate gone, who will be our starting WR's?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Chilldress is really liking Williamson

So possibly like this..

K-rob>T-Willy>T-tay>M-rob

Gotta love that!
    That's Ludacris...I mean ludicrous...TTay is probably the #2 and TWill in the slot! :lol:
    thats my guess too...maybe childress saw the video of T-Wil in college burning peeps left and right while lined up in the slot...what a crazy idea...using players in roles that they excel at...wish tice woulda learned that one...

peace...
    peace...

mogwai is offline Starter

you need good route runners in the wco.so my guess is koren and travis.unless troy really has improved over last season.troys real impact starts in 07'

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

according to profootballweekly its K-Rob and Taylor starting with Willi at #3. Also said Vikes didnt care too much that Burleson left because Childress expects Willi to have a huge year and with K-Rob, Taylor and Willi there wouldnt be enough balls to go around

Here's my prediction for Week 1:

#1 - KoRo
    #2 - T-Will
    #3 - T. Taylor
    #4/Red Zone - M-Rob - I think he'll stick around one more year.
    #5 - A rookie, or someone like Chris Jones or Aaron Hosack.
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"norseforce" wrote:
    I like our recv. troy could be our #1 by opening day, m robinson wont even be on the team,they said he was not invited to the workouts were going through right now,
    where did you hear that at? i hear M-Rob was training at somewhere else but would be at the minicamps the next time. Why would we let go of M-Rob? He is talented and i get mad when you people put him down and say he is horrible.

"magicci" wrote:
    "norseforce" wrote:
    I like our recv. troy could be our #1 by opening day, m robinson wont even be on the team,they said he was not invited to the workouts were going through right now,
    where did you hear that at? i hear M-Rob was training at somewhere else but would be at the minicamps the next time. Why would we let go of M-Rob? He is talented and i get mad when you people put him down and say he is horrible.
    All he does is catch touchdowns...and thats fine by me! Im also a fan of M Rob i think he has done a good job while hes been here

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "norseforce" wrote:
    All he does is catch touchdowns...and thats fine by me! Im also a fan of M Rob i think he has done a good job while hes been here

Marcus Robinson was pivotal in us getting TT, or thats what I heard last year, and TT was big this year in convincing Chester Taylor to come here, so M-Rob is getting us referrels with decent players....plus he can go up and get the jump ball in the clutch so I have nooooo problem with him...he is a very decent reciever and a completely awesome #4 reciever to have! Most #4 recievers are no-talent kick returners like Keenan Howry....I have no problem with M-Rizzob!!! Go Vikes...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Im looking for the opening day starters to be K-rob and Taylor with Williamson in the slot. and i see Williamson becoming the starter within the first 5 weeks to team with K-rob and Taylor in the slot. I also agree that wiggins will have a ton of receptions.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Marcus Robinson of course he was our number 2 so naturally he now moves up to number #1. Just like when Moss left Burleson was our number 2 and then became our number #1. So basically if you look at it this way we now have a number #3 receiver as our number #1 receiver. I am not liking this.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    Marcus Robinson of course he was our number 2 so naturally he now moves up to number #1. Just like when Moss left Burleson was our number 2 and then became our number #1. So basically if you look at it this way we now have a number #3 receiver as our number #1 receiver. I am not liking this.
    M-Rob was our number 2 in the beginning of 2004 then nate became the #2. In 2005 Nate and Travis were our #1 and #2's. M-Rob has only been our number two when nate was out and before K-Rob came. So i dont know where you got that info from.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast