Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Nate getting some media love!

In our system, we make alot of WR's look good. Culpepper throwing him the ball only helps.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"Burley81" wrote:
    In our system, we make alot of WR's look good. Culpepper throwing him the ball only helps.
    Culpepper could make Todd Stinkston look good! And Nate is a lot better than Stinkston.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"VikingsM4" wrote:
    : Daunte Culpepper

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:41 pmÂÂ*ÂÂ* ÂÂ*Post subject: Re: Nate getting some media love!

i dont know that hes a lock for the pro bowl, but he should out up good numbers this year. its good to see him get a little love fromsomeone other than vikes fans, wait salisbury is a vikes fan. regardless, its still nice to see.
    Yeah but man the vikes willl domminate this year. ......Dont dis Sal...He got his true NFl experience here.....In fact long live the media that supports the vikes.
    It is rare to hear praise from Sean for the Vikings even though we used to watch him in puprle on tv.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Thats nice to hear. If he made the pro bowl that would be so cool. But I dont know if he will make it. I see Culpepper really spreading the ball around this year and not having a go to guy.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

go to guys develop after a few successful weeks of play toss and catch...if burli is the one hat gets the ball, he will be the fav. the fav could very well be wiggins...we will see after a few weeks of regular season play.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

The thing about Burleson that impresses me most is what he does after the catch. Is there any other WR that is that elusive once the balls in their hands. I can't think of one off the top of my head. Also, he never seems to have to dive or make a one-handed catch, I think this says a lot about his hands. He doesn't make those catches, because he doesn't need to, he just makes it all look routine.

I remember Randy Moss during his first few years in the league, he would always try to make something happen after the catch, in the past couple years, though, it seemed like he'd rather go down or out of bounds unless it was already a sure TD. Burleson seems to still have that hunger for the endzone that Moss had his first couple years. Hopefully that doesn't fade away.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah Burleson is top 5 after the catch IMO.. I don't really watch much football besides Vikes but he reminds me a whole lot of T-ho as in whut he can do after the catch

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Culpepper could make Todd Stinkston look good!
    Let's not get carried away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"JDogg926" wrote:
    The thing about Burleson that impresses me most is what he does after the catch. Is there any other WR that is that elusive once the balls in their hands. I can't think of one off the top of my head. Also, he never seems to have to dive or make a one-handed catch, I think this says a lot about his hands. He doesn't make those catches, because he doesn't need to, he just makes it all look routine.

I remember Randy Moss during his first few years in the league, he would always try to make something happen after the catch, in the past couple years, though, it seemed like he'd rather go down or out of bounds unless it was already a sure TD. Burleson seems to still have that hunger for the endzone that Moss had his first couple years. Hopefully that doesn't fade away.
    Exactly, what he does after the catch adds sssooooo many more yards onto a play even if he doesn't get the TD.

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

This guy had 1,006 yds. as a #2 receiver that's pretty impressive imagine what he'll do as #1. I know moss what hurt for 5 gms but that's still impressive to me.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast