Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nate Burleson

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Nate Burleson

"kinkel" wrote:
    I don't know about anyone else but when I watch this guy play football my mouth sometimes drops in amazement. He is so good and he's such a fighter. The difference between Burleson and Moss is that Moss is explosive and he doesn't even have to try to make the plays he just does, but Burleson pushes and fights and he makes the plays because he works for them. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure glad we had the chance to see him play when Moss was injured and now we know that we have another wide receive who can make plays for us.
    ^^^^^^
    That's why I think we should trade Moss for D. We still got burleson and we have a good defense and still a explosive offense.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Nate Burleson

That is a horrible idea GMTT. Moss opens things up for Burleson, without him, Burleson gets the #1 cover guy of every D and he wouldn't produce as much as he has! Just my opinion!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Nate Burleson

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That is a horrible idea GMTT. Moss opens things up for Burleson, without him, Burleson gets the #1 cover guy of every D and he wouldn't produce as much as he has! Just my opinion!
    I concur absolutely.

Burleson is a fantastic #2, but if he was drawing #1 coverage every down his numbers would suffer. Moss is such a threat that Defenses HAVE to double him (Even Green Bay does with Safety help over the top, so don't start with the Al Harris crap). Burleson is effective because Moss is lethal.

Keep the "Dynamic Duo" together, toss in Kleinsasser, Wiggins, Robinson, and Campbell and that's a Receiver Corps to envy.

Caine

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Nate Burleson

"fanfrom69" wrote:
    Nate, Daunte, Kevin Williams- our only 3 bright spots this year.
    You absolutely can't leave off Wiggins.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Nate Burleson

Burleson had his biggest game ever aganist the Packers without Moss.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Nate Burleson

how bout them BOTH havin their biggest game today! Puck the Fackers!!!!!!!!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Re: Nate Burleson

"kinkel" wrote:
    I don't know about anyone else but when I watch this guy play football my mouth sometimes drops in amazement. He is so good and he's such a fighter. The difference between Burleson and Moss is that Moss is explosive and he doesn't even have to try to make the plays he just does, but Burleson pushes and fights and he makes the plays because he works for them. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure glad we had the chance to see him play when Moss was injured and now we know that we have another wide receive who can make plays for us.
    My mouth drops like that pass that he dropped in washington that would have probably sealed that game for us. But I do agree that he has had an excellent year.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123