Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Napoleon Harris anyone?

Nick Barrnett gets out of hand though, he just looks silly when he tackles a guy (then celbrates as if he scored the game winning TD) and they are down by 30 points to the eagles.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Napoleon Harris anyone?

There was some concern about that this year...I think he was trying way too hard to be the "team leader", and then his father passed away mid-season.

I also think Barnett suffered from a sophomore slump. I think he'll be back to his rookie form next season.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Napoleon Harris anyone?

You know maybe thats a good problem or wierd problem. Alot of times i worry about EJ's lack of intensity when he DOES make a great play. Maybe thats just him i know hes tuff as hell he played all year with that leg injury, that tice said most players would not be tuff enough to play with, hell i didn't know about it till toward the end of the season, he never complained, i dont think theres a question about his heart but where's the INTESITY?

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Napoleon Harris anyone?

I like EJ, but he just cant cover worth a lick. He's getting better at filling the gaps, but he blew a ton of coverages.

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Napoleon Harris anyone?

Antoine Winfield led us in tackles...now that's a problem. (He is the best tackling corner in the league, but that's HORRIBLE with a corner leading in tackles.)

I'm just saying stop lashing out on Harris for a stupid move that Red and his butt buddies made.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Napoleon Harris anyone?

Maybe he could cover a lick if he stood focused on pass coverage instead of looking at who's in the crowd.. like he did against Green Bay on the 24th.

Napoleon Harris anyone?

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    Antoine Winfield led us in tackles...now that's a problem. (He is the best tackling corner in the league, but that's HORRIBLE with a corner leading in tackles.)
    I'm just saying stop lashing out on Harris for a stupid move that Red and his butt buddies made.
    I dont think thats correct, last year he led the bills in tackles and they had the # 1 or 2 defense when he was there his last year, he's just sick, he's got a nose for the ball, he WANTS TO MAKE THE TACKLE. They have pro bowl LB's and Safety's and he still made those tackles, he's just a beast.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Napoleon Harris anyone?

• Linebacker Napoleon Harris, who is part of the Moss trade, must pass his physical Wednesday for the trade to be completed. Harris missed two regular-season games for the Raiders last year because of arthroscopic surgery to repair torn knee cartilage but is fully recovered, according to his agent, Doug Hendrickson.

From a Tribune article

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12