Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PBDragon is offline Training Camp

Re: Napolean Harris sucks right?

"magicci" wrote:
    Napoleon will pull through. just watch, soon a lot of you will be buying the number 58 jerseys.
    Thanks, but I bought my Napo Harris jersey last week at the Vikings Locker Room in MOA. Of course it really helps that we share the same last name, and I didn't want to fork out the dough for a custom jersey! LOL

I think once the season starts the whole defence will be flying around hitting everthing not wearing purple and gold. These guys are veterans, and they don't want to go out for a season, let alone a week, because they pulled/tweaked/strained/jammed/broke something trying to sack a third string QB who will probably never play a single snap in a real game. Napo's job is safe, if it weren't, he'd be giving it 100% in the preseason. That's why these guys you've never heard of look like studs on the field! They need a job! And if they don't go all out, they won't make the team at all!

Just my 2 cents.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"kyleo1967" wrote:
    I read where the vikes are keeping there D very vanilla during the pre season and once the season starts we will be blitzing the sh*t outta qb's. Hence Nap and his tremendous spped as a LB.. I say wait and see
    What he said.

we arent going to reveal our true defensive schemes to the opponents so early. I think hes struggled because of just how vanilla the defense we are using for the preseason and how hes not used to it but a different defensive scheme.

we'll just have to give him time like williamson, james, johnson, etc before we can just call them busts. For all we know and hope doesnt happen, williamson could be a bust using your theory.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Sorry to join this late but....

The D is revamped, we aren't going to show everyone what we can do yet because A. it's pre season and B. we don't want the opposition seeing how good our D is going to be.

It may take 3 or 4 games for them to start becoming the 21st centure people eaters but I believe they will be one of the best around .
    Purple till i die

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Of course the preseason is meaningless only when it sheds bad light our way. If another team does bad during a preseason game it's a sign of the impending doom heading towards that team.
    LMAO, exactly!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i am really not too concerned with Napo...he will explode with the rest of our D, except Bwill maybe, and we will be very happy with our D when he hit the NFC Championship game.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

As long as our linebackers don't look absolutely lost this year, then I'll be happy!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

It's only pre-season, he's on a new team....like almost everyone else has said already just give it some time. Atleast there's noway the LB's can be any worse than last year

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Did anyone else see Napoleon's sack last Friday!? Napoleon layed out a HIT!!! Anyone who missed it missed out! It was MY play of the week...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i saw it and brees got JACKED UP, man that was sweet, but although i would like to see napo and the whole d playing better, it is still preseason and its going to take time for them to gel so i think napo will come around early and have a great year

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234